Worst thing about Sunday evening.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
After a great weekend of riding/racing with friends followed with Mother's Day, it is all followed by......
M O N D A Y ! ! ! ! :scream:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Amen. I'm kinda bummed, as I sit here and look at my bike on the patio. Only a few more weeks of school left, though! :)

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I use half my vacation on Fridays, but as a rule Mondays suck. I hate going back to work. I re-adjust my sleep schedule on the Weekend and I'm usually draggin arse on monday.

Last edited:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Meet the bankers tomorrow ( must wear a suit )so that sucks twice , Bid a project Tues. and then I hope to go riding sometime this week

Tigger

~SPONSOR~
Oct 29, 2000
I know it really sucks!!!

SFO

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 16, 2001
Dam# I guess I just love my job!
Or, I should be having more fun with the ol' Fe_Princess on my weekends?
I guess as long as I am with her I feel like I am on my weekend.
Thanks Denise.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Mondays bite so since there was something wrong with my eye, I couldn't see going to work today!!:)

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Mundaay suks. I just made an arse of myself. I have this huge account, new contact in the company, and was forwarding some important e-mails. Don't you know I forward one of my daddy replying back that yes, he can lend me $600 because I'm too stupid & poor to handle my family budget on my own. It was so sappy & moronic, it might have well contained a confession that I had relations with the family sheep, too. Nothing could have made me look more ignorant & unqualified. Ugh. Can anyone make me feel better?

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Sorry, zio. I have no social skills. All I can do is point and laugh.

Maybe your superiors will hear about it and give you a raise. . .NOT!

Maybe this will make you feel better: I made $27 today. Do you think your dad will lend ME some money?

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by SFO
Or, I should be having more fun with the ol' Fe_Princess on my weekends?
I guess as long as I am with her I feel like I am on my weekend.
Thanks Denise.
Okay, I think that deserves a group, AWWWWWWWWW! ;)

Originally posted by zio
I just made an arse of myself....... I'm too stupid...... Nothing could have made me look more ignorant & unqualified. Can anyone make me feel better?
Nope, but I think I’m feeling better about myself. :p

Did I ever mention my sarcastic qualities shine a little more brightly on Mondays? :moon:

Yamaholley

Jul 12, 2001
that's also $27 more than I made today as well....how can we even afford dirtbikes?!
All I have today, are the memories of our ladies riding school this weekend to sustain me...while I wait to get my front fork seal fixed. :whiner:
But what an awesome weekend we had ...nanananaanannnnaa!!!! ;) :p

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
We had a big ol' meeting today with the bank, I wore a suit for the first time in a year. Not use to wearing dress shoe I put on my tennis shoes thinking I would change them before they showed up., I got all caught up in a phone call and wasn't paying any attention to the time,I decided to go get a coffee....... yep there stood the banker and there I stood in my $300.00 suit with my $80.00 white DC tennis shoes. NOT a real good impression.

So thanks Zio, you made me feel alittle better

Last edited:

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I have put my foot in my mouth more than once infront of a client or in conference call. All I have to say to you guys is Doh!!!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by Yamaholley
All I have today, are the memories of our ladies riding school this weekend to sustain me...while I wait to get my front fork seal fixed. :whiner:
But what an awesome weekend we had ...nanananaanannnnaa!!!! ;) :p

I'm with you Yamaholley!!! Technically, since I did not get back to CA and roll into bed until 4:00 AM Monday morning, my Monday kinda was shot, but I would gladly give up ANY MONDAY for a weekend like we had in Oregon!!

Zio, hon, I'm trying to think of SOMETHING to make you feel better. I'm thinkin......still thinkin....Actually, I was thinking that you've got some awesome sense of self confidence to share that little thingy about the email from your dad with us. Hope that helped!!

Top Bottom