Worst thing about Sunday evening.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
After a great weekend of riding/racing with friends followed with Mother's Day, it is all followed by......
M O N D A Y ! ! ! ! :scream:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Amen. I'm kinda bummed, as I sit here and look at my bike on the patio. Only a few more weeks of school left, though! :)

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I use half my vacation on Fridays, but as a rule Mondays suck. I hate going back to work. I re-adjust my sleep schedule on the Weekend and I'm usually draggin arse on monday.

Last edited:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Meet the bankers tomorrow ( must wear a suit )so that sucks twice , Bid a project Tues. and then I hope to go riding sometime this week

Tigger

~SPONSOR~
Oct 29, 2000
I know it really sucks!!!

SFO

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 16, 2001
Dam# I guess I just love my job!
Or, I should be having more fun with the ol' Fe_Princess on my weekends?
I guess as long as I am with her I feel like I am on my weekend.
Thanks Denise.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Mondays bite so since there was something wrong with my eye, I couldn't see going to work today!!:)

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Mundaay suks. I just made an arse of myself. I have this huge account, new contact in the company, and was forwarding some important e-mails. Don't you know I forward one of my daddy replying back that yes, he can lend me $600 because I'm too stupid & poor to handle my family budget on my own. It was so sappy & moronic, it might have well contained a confession that I had relations with the family sheep, too. Nothing could have made me look more ignorant & unqualified. Ugh. Can anyone make me feel better?

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Sorry, zio. I have no social skills. All I can do is point and laugh.

Maybe your superiors will hear about it and give you a raise. . .NOT!

Maybe this will make you feel better: I made $27 today. Do you think your dad will lend ME some money?

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by SFO
Or, I should be having more fun with the ol' Fe_Princess on my weekends?
I guess as long as I am with her I feel like I am on my weekend.
Thanks Denise.
Okay, I think that deserves a group, AWWWWWWWWW! ;)

Originally posted by zio
I just made an arse of myself....... I'm too stupid...... Nothing could have made me look more ignorant & unqualified. Can anyone make me feel better?
Nope, but I think I’m feeling better about myself. :p

Did I ever mention my sarcastic qualities shine a little more brightly on Mondays? :moon:

Yamaholley

Jul 12, 2001
that's also $27 more than I made today as well....how can we even afford dirtbikes?!
All I have today, are the memories of our ladies riding school this weekend to sustain me...while I wait to get my front fork seal fixed. :whiner:
But what an awesome weekend we had ...nanananaanannnnaa!!!! ;) :p

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
We had a big ol' meeting today with the bank, I wore a suit for the first time in a year. Not use to wearing dress shoe I put on my tennis shoes thinking I would change them before they showed up., I got all caught up in a phone call and wasn't paying any attention to the time,I decided to go get a coffee....... yep there stood the banker and there I stood in my $300.00 suit with my $80.00 white DC tennis shoes. NOT a real good impression.

So thanks Zio, you made me feel alittle better

Last edited:

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I have put my foot in my mouth more than once infront of a client or in conference call. All I have to say to you guys is Doh!!!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by Yamaholley
All I have today, are the memories of our ladies riding school this weekend to sustain me...while I wait to get my front fork seal fixed. :whiner:
But what an awesome weekend we had ...nanananaanannnnaa!!!! ;) :p

I'm with you Yamaholley!!! Technically, since I did not get back to CA and roll into bed until 4:00 AM Monday morning, my Monday kinda was shot, but I would gladly give up ANY MONDAY for a weekend like we had in Oregon!!

Zio, hon, I'm trying to think of SOMETHING to make you feel better. I'm thinkin......still thinkin....Actually, I was thinking that you've got some awesome sense of self confidence to share that little thingy about the email from your dad with us. Hope that helped!!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom