fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I had a chance to talk to Jeff Fredette and Josh Conners this past weekend. They had so much fun with their family enduro this Spring that they want to do it again this Fall. I do not have a lot of details yet, but the date is set and the location will be the same as the Sand Goblin/Sand Goober enduro - Roselawn, IN.

This event WILL NOT be counted for the D14 awards banquet in November for the Family Enduro Series. Jeff and Josh are aware of this fact, but they will want both events on the schedule for 2007.

I told them I would encourage the Michigan riders to attend for one final event in 2006. As I get more details, I will pass it along.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Received this flyer from Jeff Fredette on the Family Enduro October 7th.

Pending any other commitments that come up, Zach and I are going to try and make this event.

:cool:

Attachments

• 2006_Fall_SandBooger.pdf
    47.1 KB · Views: 128

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
It is too bad they do not have any classes for those of us over 18. Only one member of my family can ride.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I talked to Jeff Fredette this weekend. They had a good turnout - 75 riders - more than they expected. He plans to have two events again next year and both with be on the Family Enduro Series schedule.
Smitdog, did you and Zach make it to Roselawn?

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Nope, we had to skip all riding this weekend, the Color Tour included. Too many outside projects that need be completed before the temps drop. What a fantastic weekend though weather-wise.... would have been awesome!

Glad they had a good turnout. Event info was also posted on TT and KTMTalk.

Z-8

Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 25, 2005
It's good to hear they had a nice turnout.
Brandon and I rode the CCC Color Tour - 450+ riders on Sat. :yikes: It was beautiful weather, we had a great time, rode 130mi total :cool: .

Top Bottom