You ever notice?

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Patman said:
As an added bonus I cut my teeth in the flame forum so if you want to play I'd suggest you gear up cause you done poked a couple of big gorillas in the monkey house.

You know you are just a GWBH!!!

Now if Pred gets involved then there will be a big gorilla but right now you are just a small monkey :laugh:

Ivan

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
No Pred is a Yeti, similar to a gorilla but different.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Next thing ya' know we'll be accused of ganging up. Then abusing our powers... :blah: :blah: :blah:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Ivan I'm just afraid that it's been so long since we administered a proper butt kickin' around here we may just unload the whole wagon at once. That of course could cause a black hole to open up in the Internet and well the last time that happened Pred popped up and you remember how messy that was...

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
RM_guy said:
Oh great, now the moderators are all riled up. See what you've done? :bang: :laugh:

Finally. A good thread in the Flame Forum. For a while there, I thought someone changed the name to the 'Touchy/feely, I-wanna'-be-your-friend Forum. :moon:

Thanks guys. :cool: You Tighty wearin' Homo's are the best. :worship:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
What's all the racket in here? I'm trying to get a free set of ball bearings for my 1983 Kuwahara BMX bike and you azzholes are making so much noise, the kid at the counter thought I said small ear-rings for my half-mix in Sahara. Whew, it's all good, she IS over 18. And I got the ball bearings after I gave the mechanic out back a six pack of Blatz.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Well the RiddenPuppy has been left off his bark collar. Lets see if:
A: We need to jam a bar of soap in his mouth.
B: He wants to play nice.
C: He gets a beating that will have Michael Vick looking like the head of the SPCA.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Oh where, oh where has my little dog gone? Oh where, oh where can he be?

RoadDawg

Jul 10, 2009
Hey Patman, anytime you wanna try and kick my old ass, I thump weasels like you for a living. I ain't real hard to find either! I guess you and 89r are just living in your past and since your glory days have long passed you, you get your rocks off being (potty mouth)... That OK this forum really does (rock) anyway!

By the way if you were wondering where I was, I was working... You know that thing that you and 89r apparently aren't capable of..

I liked this board, but if putting up with (exceptionally great guys) like you two is what this forums about then I'll go elsewhere.

It's ashame that a place with good information has to be moderated by two (Internet Gods) like you! Come to my hood sometime and I'll show you why you are what you are, broken down has beens, and while people like me stick people like you in jail. You obviousy have a lot of growing up to do. I would love to violate your rights for you..

Anytime (you wonderful guys), anytime...

Last edited by a moderator:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
RoadDawg said:
I liked this board, but if putting up with assholes like you two is what this forums about then I'll go elsewhere.

Well you made your choice. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
RoadDawg said:
Hey Patman, anytime you wanna try and kick my old ass, I thump weasels like you for a living.

RoadDawg said:
Come to my hood sometime and I'll show you why you are what you are, broken down has beens, and while people like me stick people like you in jail. You obviousy have a lot of growing up to do. I would love to violate your rights for you..

Anytime assholes, anytime...

sounds like he is inferring he is in law enforcement.......... wow the psyche of someone in such a position :think:

hey road dog I double road dog dare you to tell us your name and department

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Well gee I guess I should be afraid now? :laugh: That's a pretty childish attitude to think somebody is going to waste their time to come track down some lame wanna' be tough guy. Talk all the tough guy trash you want, you really wouldn't want to be hunted down, we all know it and you keep proving it with your responses.

The reason 89er and myself have all this time to deal with losers like you is that we've achieved positions that allow us to do as we see fit. I realize it's a tough thing to understand perhaps if you asked one of your boss' to explain it to you real slow like it might make sense. Be sure to check in with us when you can, I'm sure even the donut shop in Hooterville has WiFi by now.

If you could actually understand the written word you would have understood that if you wish to play the game here in my world of DRN you WILL get the beat down of you life. See the funny thing is here in DRN land we all sort of take care of taking out the trash (i.e. YOU) and some of us just enjoy seeing twits like you get exposed for what you really are (one of those people would be ME). So please feel to to stick around and play our game but realize we make the rules and you get to live or die by them, or leave and find a safer place to try to be an Internet warrior. I'm sure there are still places with a pack of tweens where you could be the all knowing, rough and tough expert you would like to be, it just aint here.

Here boy, here boy, come on little puppy I got a big bone for you :p

Last edited:

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
poopy head.......

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
This person implies he is in law enforcement? 24mm circlip question?, No where near as scary as some fool with a badge and gun!!! Please tell me fools with tools ARE NOT EVERYWHERE! AHHHHH RUN AWAY! Fat chance, I ain't scared, kick Pats Butt! No wait, he ran his self off, what a tool. There goes my theory about the kid that got picked on in grade school, growing up to become a law officer, and getting even? The first good flame of the year, by my count, and the first time I remember some car window bug juice tried disrespecting 89er, over the internet? Some air breathers, sure makes you wonder, about gene therapy for the mentally ill? Next it will come out he was from Northern Georgia, and plays a banjo? Vintage Bob

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Now I did stumble upon some video from a few weeks ago when I took my little pound puppy to eat at a Whataburger. I do need to warn you that he's still running his little potty mouth and well,.. he dressed himself and didn't listen as usual about having clean BVD's but did wear his favorite Tapout shirt (yellow, go figure). I finally had to take control of the situation as you will see, as usual his bark is much bigger than his bite.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YfZYImIVbls&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YfZYImIVbls&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
RoadDawg said:
I thump weasels like you for a living.

By the way if you were wondering where I was, I was working... You know that thing that you and 89r apparently aren't capable of..

Come to my hood sometime and I'll show you why you are what you are, broken down has beens, and while people like me stick people like you in jail. ...

RoadDawg.

That's a lot of assumptions about people you don't even know.

In all of your ranting, you were right about one thing. I do own a shop. Not a Dealership but a Independent repair/machine/fabrication shop. I have owned and operated my shop since 1976 at which time I think you were 10 years old. I get guys like you in my shop all of the time. They think, since I'm not a dealer, I should give them a good deal. They think they're special and they should not have to pay what everyone else pays. Guys like that don't get a good deal. Quite the contrary. I will hit them with such a high estimate they usually get the hint and go away. I usually send them to BillyBobs Backyard Bike Repair, down the street. BillyBob Will take care of them. He stocks only the best Chinese hardware and circlips he can get from Home Depot. I don't worry about losing the business because I know from previous experience, that guys like you will be nothing but trouble. And if you don't get what you expect, you will badmouth me and my shop to whoever will listen.

As Rich so kindly pointed out, I do have some experience in the motorcycle industry. I have worked for several dealerships over the years as a general manager, parts guy, parts manager, service manager and mechanic. So, I was merely trying to explain to you, from a dealers prospective, why the young counter person looked down his nose at you when you asked for a 24MM circlip. Didn't mean to step on your skirt. :whoa:

Dealerships and Independent shops are hurting right now. Just trying to keep their doors open. Many of them have already closed. Lets use that 24MM circlip as an example. How much do you think they make on that circlip? By the time they pay a parts person to order the circlip, then, to un-package the circlip, then, put the circlip in stock, then, the time he spends selling the customer the circlip, then, having to re-order the circlip, that circlip actually costs the dealer just to have it in stock. Granted, he will make a good profit on other, more expensive parts but, not on the circlip. So, tell me again why they should just give you one?

Also, I seriously doubt you are a police officer. I trail ride with several California Highway patrol officers, and not one of them would ever present themselves on the internet the way you have. If you are, you have some serious issues and you shouldn't be allowed to carry a gun. Maybe a lawyer, that would fit your personality much better. :laugh:

I'm not interested in fighting you but, if you are ever in Southern California, in the Corona area, look me up, I would love to take you on a trail ride. I'm a bit older than you and a has-been as you so eloquently pointed out but, I will try to keep up. ;)

BTW, this is the flame forum. If you are going to come in here and say something stupid, be prepared to take the heat.

Remember, Its better to be a has-been than a never-was. :nener:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Ol'89r said:
Remember, Its better to be a has-been than a never-was. :nener:
Oh I bet that right there left a mark. :cool: :cool:

I bet out little pup might just be a mall cop at the Bloomsburg Mall and dual screen theater complex where he regularlly thumps on those pesky teens. I guess he's "working" again, or sitting at home watching his hero Barney Fife put the cuff on another perp. We can only hope that if he's out looking for a cheese burger on his own that he remembered underwear or a belt.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I seen that guy before Pat, about 8 years ago. He looked all of 6 years old, throwing a little hissy fit, at the candy rack by the grocery check out. Hasn't learned a thing, and still does not have good eating habits. Vintage Bob

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
What the heck? I leave these forums for 1 minute and I miss a juicy Black Helicopter thread. :ahhh:

Toy with Roadawg's fantasies for a while - we need some entertainment around here.

:nod:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Well you have been around a while Holeshot. There WILL BE ANOTHER, sooner or later. Patients, or hope no more "hey I have an issue"? Other than the guy that is blowing in his vent hoses on the carb, someone else has already chimed in with the issue, read the old threads, its been covered. This is how I stumbled across this site. It was my older son who thought he had an issue, the first as most do of course. Nope, someone else already asked, his questions was not THAT special. I had my moment thinking I was special, with my old antiquated ideas. BUT, I was pleasantly pleased the guy figuring part of me was wrong. And since then, have pretty much shelved the guy figuring, right next to old lady yapping and nagging! What a vicious circle of ignorance, and when it comes down to it, hate. Some people just hate, and hate to be wrong. Sucks to be them! Vintage Bob

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Patman said:
Well the RiddenPuppy has been left off his bark collar. Lets see if:
A: We need to jam a bar of soap in his mouth.
B: He wants to play nice.
C: He gets a beating that will have Michael Vick looking like the head of the SPCA.
That's not where the soap goes. Especially when there's a gallon of strawberry yogurt involved.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
XRpredator said:
That's not where the soap goes. Especially when there's a gallon of strawberry yogurt involved.

:rotfl: Hey Pred. RoadApple wants to fight someone. :whoa:

So, if you ever run out of bears. :yikes: Just say'n. :laugh:

Top Bottom