geremacheks

~SPONSOR~
Feb 14, 2002
zio------What's the matter with these people? Don't they know brillance when they see it. The ignorant chatter goes on and on, for pages and pages. Yet when "Einstein" speaks, it gets nuked.

Do you have any more common sense definitions, anologies, comparisons? Sounds like great material for a book. I think I'm becoming a fan.......

Let's see, should we start with Urinals, Five Star Motels, or that highly tipped concierge?

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Wow! My first follower! Sure, I can enlighten you, my son. But first, please send a check for $200. The commune needs a new barbeque. ;)

geremacheks

~SPONSOR~
Feb 14, 2002
I was going to say: the checks in the mail....but hold on, Mister.

A little doubt has crept in about your imminence. What 5-star commune is that, with the bath-tub urinals? And don't you know you should live by bread alone?

How about if I just send you an old Walmart bread maker I've got stored in basement. A rocket scientist should at least be able to create a major worshipping idol (or a Yamaha) out of that.

( I believe that proxy thing was nuked, wasn't it? Hey, I'll be looking for your posts--truly entertaining, and they stand out like a jutting island in a usually, boring sea of words).

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

geremacheks

~SPONSOR~
Feb 14, 2002
How about...."but hold on, your Highness....(or Low-ness, or whatever is attributable)"

Did you miss that second trademark violation--"an old Walmart (Yamaha) bread maker?

Top Bottom