2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Me and my friend Don will be heading to Ballinger Canyon on Sunday. I am planning on getting there between 8:00 and 8:30. Should be lots of color up there and the weather looks good. Saturday *might* bring some rain. :worship: so it could be good.

anyone want to join?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Out of town, sorry bud.:(

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
Oh wow: I was thinking the same thing, especially with the rain yesterday and more coming on Saturday.

Only thing is I volunteered to help the Penguins ribbon for their dual sport run (for the 13th); all that riding on private ranches in the hills around San Luis Obispo is difficult to turn down. I'll call them back tomorrow night to see if the plans change for Sunday; if we can do it all in one day.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Where is that?

A long way from San Diego. Its about 70 miles past Gorman.

Placelast showed it to me in March.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
would love to but can't make it ... have fun and bring your space blanket

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
2Stroke.

Sounds like a blast, but my grandson is racing Glen Helen this weekend.

Sorry you missed our ride last weekend. It was a good one, but there will be another. :thumb:

Ol'89r

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
I called the Cal Poly Penguins High Mountain Dual Sport run coordinator last night. We are ribboning Saturday; Sunday is not certain; will know for sure Sat. afternoon if Sunday's on or off.

Do you want me to call you either way? Are your plans firm?

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Plans are rock solid, but give me a call either Saturday night or in the morning Sunday.

Ol'89r- saw the pics of the ride, looks great. From the pics I have a good idea of where it is but never ridden there.

Top Bottom