TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
Wolverine423 said:
Hows the 200 treating ya?

Great. I love that bike. Plenty of power, turns like a knife and sooo light. Fun factor is 2X anything else I have owned. Some love them, some don't.
If I were a AA rider :laugh: , I"d ride something different. Even if the 200 got me to AA. No way a little 200 could run with a 250 in the hands of a skilled rider. :think:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
TCTrailrider said:
Great. I love that bike. Plenty of power, turns like a knife and sooo light. Fun factor is 2X anything else I have owned. Some love them, some don't.
If I were a AA rider :laugh: , I"d ride something different. Even if the 200 got me to AA. No way a little 200 could run with a 250 in the hands of a skilled rider. :think:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Plonk! Ah lets see if we get a bite over here now.......? :nod:

TCT is quite a gifted fisherman I hear.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Well it looks like he caught a lunker :laugh:

No BS If I was to buy an 08' KTM it would be hands down the 200 over the new 250. I know of a couple of others that feel the same way.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
Well it looks like he caught a lunker :laugh:

No BS If I was to buy an 08' KTM it would be hands down the 200 over the new 250. I know of a couple of others that feel the same way.

Yeah, that 250 e start is a piece of crapola for sure, I tell myself that every time I ride mine...I can't undersatnd why the smile on my face won't come off. I'm always asking my self that. You are on the right track for sure, but i think you'd be happiest with a Yamaha 250 YZ 2 T. YOu should call Championship MS and order one today and get it over with.

How come you and CW ain't riding the first national?

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Fred T said:
Yeah, that 250 e start is a piece of crapola for sure,
You sound like the Harleys guys...."If you don't ride a Harley you're not a biker"... :blah: :blah: :blah:

Never said the 08' 250 was crapola - I just think the 08' is the best KTM 200 yet. It has it all and it's ultra light weight. :cool:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
You sound like the Harleys guys...."If you don't ride a Harley you're not a biker"... :blah: :blah: :blah:

Never said the 08' 250 was crapola - I just think the 08' is the best KTM 200 yet. It has it all and it's ultra light weight. :cool:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Plonk! :cool:

Heh ay da fishin' good.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Aw I"m Callin Bullshat Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!afm28

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
Fred T said:
Yeah, that 250 e start is a piece of crapola for sure, I tell myself that every time I ride mine...I can't undersatnd why the smile on my face won't come off. I'm always asking my self that.

Freddy: you sound just like all those 300 drivers on ktmtalk - nothing could be better - just ask them - there is no other bike to own, period!

Only yours is the 250e with auto clutch!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
katoom125 said:
Freddy: you sound just like all those 300 drivers on ktmtalk - nothing could be better - just ask them - there is no other bike to own, period!

Only yours is the 250e with auto clutch!

So now you putting the hatin' on me too? The 2 fiddy ain't for every body thats for sure Randy-there lots of brands and sizes to choose from and it's 90% rider and 10% bike anyway. Lot's of friends are riding Yammie 250 YZ and doing well.
So no matter what you ride you will get good results if you are good on a bike. OK??
I just really enjoy this new bike, for me it's a hoot. Peace!

DW, just enjoys rufflin' feathers and I like to give it back to him. By the way has he figured out that it was you riding his bike yet? Oops, did I say that out loud ???

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
Fred T said:
So now you putting the hatin' on me too? The 2 fiddy ain't for every body thats for sure Randy-there lots of brands and sizes to choose from and it's 90% rider and 10% bike anyway. Lot's of friends are riding Yammie 250 YZ and doing well.

No Fred, absolutely not! no hatin going on here - I just get a kick out of your love affair with the 250e and auto clutch, like I said, reminded me of those guys that think their 300's are the only bike (laugh) - I used to ride nothing but the 250's myself (exc's) and loved them too but heck I really miss my 125SX and both my 200's too for that matter. I'm planning to sell both my bikes this spring - hoping to pick up a new YZ while they still are available and another orange bike too (thinking the 144 at the moment). I suppose it'd be different if I was still riding enduros - maybe I'd want your 250 (but without the auto clutch in my case)

No harm meant!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Randy
I 've been tempted to try a 200 a few times but every time I ride one I don't like it. I keep telling myself I will because I only rode 125's and 175's back in the old days. I think it would fit me better (a 200) and the weight would be awesome but I am not comfortable on one so far. Maybe I need to try one again-I rode TCT's but the bars, soft forks and clutch lever bothered me and I almost couldn't ride it.
A/C's are not for every one, but there are a lot of guys faster than your or I that like them too. Making bikes fit personally so you can really enjoy them is just really cool - it's all for our enjoyment anyway. :cool:

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
TCTrailrider said:
OK you hi-jackers, take a time out.

Second thought hi-jack away, this thread has some good comments and BBarel isn't talking. Lots of good bikes out there, we are lucky to have so many choices.

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Brainwashed

Wolverine423 said:

YEAH DW THEY ALL DRANK THE ORANGE KOOL-AID. IT COULD BE WORSE, THEY COULD BE TOM CRUISE FOLLOWERS. :yikes:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
Bingo! :nod:
E start button??? How about Old Fart button! :nener:

Yeah, well I never saw someone pick up an A/C as fast as you after riding my '07. And with those battered old mare clapped out rusty knees of yours you might not be able to kick a two fiddy to life by july, hence getting a 200 that kicks over easier. If you get a yammie 250 they may have to pull you behind a truck to get you to the start line there cow boy. :nener: Or you can get a nice e start and be loving life again after a pair of aleves and a Mikes after the race. :cool:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
D.LEATHERS said:
YEAH DW THEY ALL DRANK THE ORANGE KOOL-AID. IT COULD BE WORSE, THEY COULD BE TOM CRUISE FOLLOWERS. :yikes:

Yeah, well I'd prefer fresh glass of 2008 orange kool aide over a 2001 flat as hell red pop! :moon:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Fred T said:
If you get a yammie 250 they may have to pull you behind a truck to get you to the start line there cow boy. :nener:
Ya maybe so but when I get hell will still be on fire! Fo Sho :nod:

PS. Don't let them knees fool ya pork chop as their locked in like a robot.

PSS. :think: Maybe YZ 125 will get R done....

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
D.LEATHERS said:
Well I do know Freddy likes Disco music and also has a "Villiage People" poster of them all bent over doing reach arounds in his work shop. :laugh:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
Well I do know Freddy likes Disco music and also has a "Villiage People" poster of them all bent over doing reach arounds in his work shop. :laugh:

YOU forgot about the disco ball in there too there camel knees. :cool: I was just wishing I had an autographed poster from the Village People like you do, right next to your Elton John picture collection.I can't believe he wrote you all those nice notes.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Well we all know that’s BS - I have nothing but family pic's in my shop. Freddy’s the one that ware's spandex!

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
INCA said:
Where do you get all the time to raise this kind of cane? Just wondering.

YT1
Well XBox live does give intermission breaks from time to time.

You could help out ya know...

Top Bottom