oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Just saw this over at RacerX. Looks like Bubba is wearing a butt patch of the Packers Helmet G logo at Anaheim. :cool:

Sorry Giants fans but it's over now :nod:

Attachments

• bubba.jpg
    bubba.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 99

tmodlin

Jan 19, 2008
oldguy said:
HO HO HO BTW what are the Bears doing tomorow :) ;)

Same thing as the Vikes. :|

I live and work in small town WI during the week and all I hear about is the Packers. You crazy Packer fans are starting to rub off on me too, I find myself cheering them on now.

And yes, Giants are in trouble. :nod:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
tmodlin said:
Same thing as the Vikes. :|

I live and work in small town WI during the week and all I hear about is the Packers. You crazy Packer fans are starting to rub off on me too, I find myself cheering them on now.

And yes, Giants are in trouble. :nod:
Welcome aboard but first stand up and announce "My name is__________ and I am a vikings fan but I am working to overcome that " :nod: :)

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
oldguy said:
HO HO HO BTW what are the Bears doing tomorow :) ;)

I believe the BEARS are investing in the Wisconsin tissue commodities as we speak.Prices should SOAR after the Slackers lose. :nener:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
RYDMOTO said:
I believe the BEARS are investing in the Wisconsin tissue commodities as we speak.Prices should SOAR after the Slackers lose. :nener:
Good comeback but they are going to lose on that investment unless they ship them east to New York and Boston :nod: :cool:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Da Bears ... LOL, who the heck is that? I'm getting ready to start a nice batch of chili for the games .... good luck Dave, I really hope the Pack whups it up on the Giants. It's going to be an intersting day, I just hope neither game is a complete blowout, I'm tired of sleeping through the fourth quarter! I'd rather sit on the edge of the couch with a really close game.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Good luck back to you also

Realistically it isn't right not playing the cowboys today for the right to go to the Super Bowl and without the Pats there it also just wouldn't be right. It will always be an asterisk that the Boys beat the Pack in regular season and if the Pats were not there it would add another asterisk. In the end it isn't the best teams during the season it is the team that puts together a perfect post season record

Top Bottom