brit yz125

Jan 7, 2005
Just read the race report on the Texas SX in british paper Trials & Motocross news , and it says that RC had to go to hospital following a midweek crash on his 450 prior to the SX. Did anyone know this? How bad was he?

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
As RacerX reported they thought he tore the lining of his stomach. I say it takes a real champion not to use it as an excuse or make mention of it on the podium etc. when you've just watched Bubba romp to his first victory.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Carmichael was strong enough to pick Bubba up off the ground after the race (during Bubba's victory celebration). I wouldn't break out the Violins for RC.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Who's breaking out violins? I feel it takes strong character as an athlete not to make mention of an injury or use it as an excuse when you get beat by another athlete. If he was looking for violins he would have mentioned it on the podium. Have an issue with RC do we?

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Carmichael was strong enough to pick Bubba up off the ground after the race

Holeshot, I know you're not baggin' RC....and I'm not defending him. Just want to point out that there are belly injuries that hurt when you strain/bend over, and there are those that hurt when you get jarred landing a triple. Both can be exclusive.

As I said before, that was NOT the RC we know there. Something was wrong with him. I guess that could have been it.

john3_16

May 17, 2004
holeshot said:
Carmichael was strong enough to pick Bubba up off the ground after the race (during Bubba's victory celebration). I wouldn't break out the Violins for RC.

Nobody picked anyone up....I'm pretty sure RC didn't curl Bubba into the air after a 20 lap main...

Bubba stood up while RC was giving him a hug...

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom