Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Sunday, 03-30-03

Corona. At Ol'89r's place.

Start time, 10:00 AM.

Stage. At the fire station. (PM for directions)

This will be an easy, kickback ride thru the wildflowers. Aprox 35 miles of single track and two track.

Green stickers, red stickers, no stickers ok. Ride at your own risk. :scream:

How many are interested???? :thumb: :yeehaw:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'm in!! ;) :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Im interested, but still on an airplane at that time. :whiner:

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Darn, I have to work this weekend. :(  Maybe next time.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by Ol'89r
this will be an easy, kickback ride thru the wildflowers.

Still having those acid flashbacks I see. I'd love to be in but the allimony payment might be a little steep if I canceled our weekend at the Palm Springs resort for a ride. :worship: I raced last weekend, I am racing next weekend and the following week will be a 2 day trip to Octillo. :aj:

Have fun, Ride at your own risk :laugh: Thats a good one. I've heard the police helicopters that normally chase us now have larger fuel tanks, so they don't have to turn back so quickly. :confused:

All new comers are welcome. :thumb:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by scar tissue

Still having those acid flashbacks I see.

I've heard the police helicopters that normally chase us now have larger fuel tanks, so they don't have to turn back so quickly. :confused:

All new comers are welcome. :thumb:

I think it was David Aldana that said, "If you can remember the 70's, you weren't really there". :laugh:

Wish you could make it Scar. You'r always good for a giggle. :) And besides, we aint skeerred of no police helicoptors. :moon: Huh elk?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Pffffffttttt!!!!

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
I'm there!

nick414

Feb 1, 2002
Well, I would pm you, but it seems I cannot. So... where do we meet and when? Anyone want to carpool? I have room for another bike and person. ...N

nick414

Feb 1, 2002
Ya know where the "surf meets the turf?" My potato launcher can almost hit the back stretch from here. but if you're in N.M. I would have to suggest another ride!!!

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I can still remember that first Corona ride, when 89'r held the rider's meeting -

89'r:

"Okay everybody, listen up - if you see the cops and they come after you, whatever you do, don't stop. :eek: Just keep on going....... :laugh:"

Tony Williams

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2000
Boy, I'd love to go, but my wife will be p*ssed off if I don't show up at the San Diego airport and pick her up at 12:40pm Sunday.

How much riding can I get in?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by holeshot
and they come after you, whatever you do, don't stop.

Hey now, Holesnot! Don't go scarin' the newbys away. :scream: Are you going to make it???

This WILL be a easy ride. Easy trails, easy pace and elks even coming. He's easy. :laugh:

Good ride for the new comers. Nothing that my 10 year old grandson hasn't done on his XR80.

Nick. Sent you directions. Could you stop by and pick Wes up on the way? :eek:

2Stroki'n, Tree, Tony, Jeff, Scar. Wish you guys could make it. Tony, better her than you. :debil:

Anyone else??? :yeehaw:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Dang 9er, you're mind works better than I thought!:scream: Let me run sweep for the law, not that I'm always last but since I'm back there, I'll do my part!;):) You sure about this 10 o'clock thingy, that's damn near dinner.

nick414

Feb 1, 2002
Oh yeah, this is gonna be fun!!!

Got the directions fine, thank you, and yes, no problem Mr. Wes, if you'd like a ride. Ol89'r has my contact info for you, so get in touch.

Travel time from here is approx. 1 1/2 - 2hrs, so we won't even have to get up early if we're still talking about a 10am start.

Oh well, off to make a little $ I guess :(

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
Dang 9er, you're mind works better than I thought! Let me run sweep for the law,You sure about this 10 o'clock thingy, that's damn near dinner.

:scream: RATS! Foiled again. :confused: Don't forget to bring your badge.

Don't worry elk. You will be on your way home before the traffic starts. I know it gets pretty bad on the 91. I guess you could always complain to the CHP, :laugh: :laugh: :moon:

Plus, the 10:00 AM start time keeps my neighbors happy.

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:) Pfffftttt, traffic, I pick up my plate today for the WR so I gues I could just ride it out there.;)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
:) I pick up my plate today for the WR

That's great! :thumb:

Top Bottom