thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Nick - If you want to meet Jack and I at my place around 9am you can follow us down. Kiwi might be there as well. I'm 1 minute off the 91 about 2 miles south of the 605.

Last edited:

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
despite popular public demand, the Great British section of the coalition wont be coming out to do battle on sunday.....just ask Terry!:)

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by Ol'89r
Good ride for the new comers. Nothing that my 10 year old grandson hasn't done on his XR80.

For those of you who don't know Terry's grandson is the next Mcgrath. He's got an army of MX trophies already. Don' t let the old guy sucker you in. :thumb:

It'll be fun as always, no lightning predicted this time eh? :flame:

The jump over the 15 freeway is still in right? :moon:

After all the rain toads should be nice and tight :scream:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I swear, I'm never gonna get to do Corona! :|

I'll be thinking about you guys while I'm playing my concert Sunday. (Yep, another one!)

:(

There's a possibility of a job change very soon---that's why I've been laying low lately. If I get it I'll be working Saturdays.

Have fun without me---I could have provided some comedy relief on the hillclimbs!

YZandrew

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2001
All right, I'm in. I don't think I can do the PM thing either though. If anyone can email me directions, I'd sure appreciate it. andrewg76@yahoo.com

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by fred2
Scar,

It can't be a good ride without lightning. That day still makes me smile. :)

:eek: Fred, Scar, just thinking about that day has me shakin' in my Alpinstars. :scream: That was an epic ride. Fred. Are you coming. We will be doing a loop similar to the one we did that day. Bring KX Steve with you.

Andrew. Directions in the mail.

Oldandslo, ktmboy, Bruce. :(

JP. :yeehaw:

This should be a good one.

Ol'89r

Last edited:

nick414

Feb 1, 2002
Ya know, if someone asks me hunt snipe tomorrow, my tag's full. But if we need a left-handed smoke turner, I have one :) ...N

Oh wait, no, it's right-handed...

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
89r,

I appreciate the invite but I burnt my kitchen pass last Saturday at Ocotillo. If I would have known that you guys were riding tomorrow I would have waited. I'll probably get another pass in a couple months. That seems to be the going rate these days. :ugg:

Can we go riding then? Oh please, oh please.

You're right that there are a few riders down here by me. Nick and Steve. I want to hit Otay with them sometime.

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Damn I was kind of hoping that the next Corona ride wouldnt be for another month or so. For the new comers, its a fun ride, dont pass it up. At least this time it wont be all dust. 89er ya better be saving another ride for sometime around May. Im definately in for that one.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Nice turnout! Now I can finally figure out if 89er is realy JPIVEY, they are never in the same place at the same time.:think:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Got muh new truck today. '03 1500 Ram 5.7 hemi. :yeehaw:

69'r, PM me the directions. Since you're going to make the ride so easy, I'll ride the tiddler. :thumb:

nick414

Feb 1, 2002
Great ride, people, and conversation. I can't wait to do it again!

Special thanks to Ol'89r for being an excellent trailboss, and a generous host.

If you didn't make it... "You goys REEELLY missed it, you shoulda bin here yesterdoy!" (to quote one of my favorite movies, "The Endless Summer")

Top Bottom