dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
:yikes:

Yep, I'm on my way to becoming a member of the County Sheriff's Department. I'd previously considered going for State Patrol, however, after talking to a few of my friends from both sides of the house I've determined that County will give me more of what I'm looking for in a law enforcement career. Plus no matter where I'm assigned I'll be close to my family (very important). The recruiter I spoke with was very excited about having a female applicant. I knew I was doing the right thing when I mailed my application... I got dizzy and felt like I was going to puke (no it wasn't because of the sushi). I can count on one hand how many other times I've ever been that nervous (all for good reasons).

A little background here: I've considered a career in law enforcement for the last 5 years, however, I held off to make sure I knew it's what I really wanted. I also wanted to make sure I was mentally, emotionally and physically prepared for what I would be expected to do. I'm fully aware of what I have ahead of me and I'm super excited about it. It won't be a glamorous job and at times I'll wonder why I'm doing it, but when I come home at night I'll know that what I did that day made a difference for someone.

Wish me luck! :eek:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
dirty~d~ said:
Wish me luck! :eek:

Well alrighty then ... Good Luck!
Is it OK to say also ... Knock 'em Dead?!?!? :yikes:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I love a woman in uniform. :cool:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Cool. :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
well alright then, G O O D L U C K

gonna ride a hog on the road?....

pokie, crispy and shiftless

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
WaltCMoto said:
Have you seen Fargo, if not, its a must see woman cop movie.
Good Luck

One of the best movies I've ever seen. :cool: Also, one of the most disturbing. :ohmy:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Good Luck, ~d~!!!

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Can I please be slapped around a little when I get my ticket. :)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
dirty~d~ said:
:yikes:
when I come home at night QUOTE]

:yikes: YIKES! The place is crawlin' with coppers. ;) :laugh:

Good for you D. Good luck and take special care to come home every night. :cool:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Good deal D! Good luck with the new career! It's definately one of the best and most unselfish ones!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Good luck D, it's very rewarding, trust me. It's also fun to track down your local DRN bretheren and stop them!! I see an avatar change in your future.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
a454elk said:
Good luck D, it's very rewarding, trust me. It's also fun to track down your local DRN bretheren and stop them!! I see an avatar change in your future.

Awww, but I like the shark tooth. :(

Thanks for all of the support peeps. I'm super excited about this. My mother is thrilled, but not really. She likes the idea of having her daughter in law enforcement, but not at the County level. She was hoping I'd continue with the State Patrol path (according to her it's safer). I'd talked to a Deputy two weeks ago while waiting outside the bar for my friend and he asked me why I wanted to become a cop, so I told him the truth... I'm tired of buying my own handcuffs. :)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Rock on sista! Good luck with everything!

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Hell. I always thought your avatar was a pair of panties. Dang.

Good luck and congrats mamasita! :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom