thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Why yes I am. And they will have Palm leaves and grapes in hand. On second thought strike the Palm leaves, it's to cold, subsitute with lambs wool.

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Put me and my wife down for both nights.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Friday 50(?)
Saturday 44(?)

I will now check on the Mexican details. I know I have a place that will take us, I just need to know how much and if we order from the menu, or if he is setting up a buffet for us. His buffets are terrific. Maybe the best (hottest) pico de gallo this side of San Diego.

Saturday will be $14.00 per head including tip. Bar extra

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
O.K. I have the Mexican place arranged. La Pinata

All you can eat buffet $14/person includes soft drinks and gratuity, kids 10 and under $7. Large bar/lounge area, where adult beverages will be extra.

I set dinner at 7:30, because we never seem to leave Moonrocks before 5pm. I hope this if fine with all.

I initially set the number at 60, so at some point in the future I will have to set a cut-off date. Keep in mind this is Valentine's Day, so the owner wants a firm commitment. He is a Great Guy though.

Last edited:

FireLily

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
Please count Randy and Susan for both Friday and Saturday dinner.
They are in Mexico right now and asked me to book the dinners.
Thank you.
Mini

Last edited:

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Just keep posting the confirmations and I will get it done. I will post the cut off day for dinner reservations as the event gets closer.

phirechick

Sponsoring Member
Jul 3, 2001
Strick,
Count us for two dinners both nights. Hopefully this will not be the same weekend I go in for knee surgery. I've been looking forward to this for so long. Shouldn't have done the Hangover race!!! I'll keep you informed.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by TTRGuy
1 thing this year, if you don't reserve a spot for the head count prior to Strick making the accomodations - don't plan on showing up and taking MY freaking seats again this year! That was total BS by some folks.

If I recall correctly, you at least got to sit in the same general vicinity as everyone else. I, on the other hand, was stuck way out in the manger & had to put up with drunken dirtbikers passing by, trying to scare the p*ss out of me at my first DRN appearance. My therapist says you have to make others uncomfortable to hide your own insecurities, "pee wee". ;)

Strick, put me down for 0 on Fri, and a tentative 0 on Sat. I'll confirm that with you on Sun.

Top Bottom