Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
No one has said anything about name cards. Are you volunteering? If not, I nominate Mini. Do I hear a second?

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
I second that!

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
All in favor say "I"

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

The I's have it. Congratulations Mini you have been voted into the office. :scream:

FireLily

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
Ok, Ok! I'm hired. ;)
Actually I am going to coordinate this job and give the real work for Buddy.
He is going to make " name stickers" that we can stick on our clothes, so we don't have to buy name card holders. Better than nothing, right?

Strick or Aimee, can you please send me a list of the people (both real names and DRN user names) who come to the dinners on Friday and Saturday? Minilily375@aol.com
Thank you.

Mini

Buddy

Aug 14, 2001
Yup, we are having a special on name tags. From now until Feb 6th for the low cost of $2.39 I will inprint you name tag with your personal Avatar.

FireLily

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
I know Buddy is bad!

Well, so far I counted 64 people on Friday and 60 people on Saturday.
Since I don't know most people's real names, I'm thinking to print just DRN user names. If you want to, you can always add your real names, right?
Also we are bringing extra stickers for people whose names are not shown in the thread.

Mini

RetSenior

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 15, 2000
Originally posted by Buddy
Yup, we are having a special on name tags. From now until Feb 6th for the low cost of $2.39 I will inprint you name tag with your personal Avatar.

Buddy...It's only Feb 5th, I thought this deal ran till Feb 6th. Your a fellow KTMer, wouldn't the name tags look as cool as our bikes. OK you can do mine half-ass.

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
Please ignore CSL's last statement. I already posted for our Flagstaff friend (3Banger).

I was thinking about the nametag thing. On one big street ride, 3Banger made little stickers with our forum AKAs on it that we could stick on our helmets. That would be really cool to do again. I just got back from Houston so I'll try to figure something out tomorrow (jetlag today). Mini- You have a list? Maybe GSR has the best attendee list?

Pegasus

~SPONSOR~
Jan 31, 2001
Strick..Please cancel Mary and Evan for Dinners, they cant make the trip.. Also Marshal and I wont make it in time for Fri dinner...might stop by and say hi if not to late... Keep us in for Sat !
Thanks !

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Does 7:30 sound O.K.? That would/should give the Friday riders enough time to shower and get ready.

FireLily

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
I should get 3 cans of Red Bull everyday.
One for the morning ride, one for the afternoon ride, and one before the dinner.....
7:30 sounds great!
Mini

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Dave we would have the owner add an addition, just to have you there.

Actually it is no problem. I reserved for 70 and we can go up to 100.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by FireLily
I should get 3 cans of Red Bull everyday.
One for the morning ride, one for the afternoon ride, and one before the dinner.....
Mini

My goodness, Mini!  I thought all that energy of yours was natural!! :)

7:30 sounds perf!!

Top Bottom