the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Really short race - published 38 mile loop was more like 28 - for a total of around 56 miles. Very fast, very dusty. Mostly stuff over where we put on the Ghostrider 1st loop and then some stuff kinda by Charlie's. Two decent uphills but otherwise just railing trail. Nice weather.

I pitted with So Cal M/C again and they are cool people.

Rhona came out with me and she took it all pretty well. We went to the Trona Pinnacles on Saturday. Cool place.

Next is 29 Palms (I'll be out Saturday morning), then Rovers H&H (Apr 15) and Racers MC scramble at Stoddard Wells (Apr 22).

Hope to see you guys out there - maybe 29 Palms or the Stoddard scramble?

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
How did you do?

I like your pic from Grumpy of you making the pass, or being passed. Seeing as it is a still Id stick with making the pass.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I did OK. It was a really fast course and was very dusty so it wasn't really my forte - not enough sac, some would call it.

That is a pretty cool pic - for the record, I was making the pass, though there were plenty of photo ops of me being passed as well - you just don't get to see those!

Last edited:

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
... looks like 92nd out of 168. Better than I thought - at least the novice line didn't catch me this time.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom