Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Yup, pretty much.

Little_John

Jun 1, 2004
Well, uh...can we get a count on how many are registered? You know for us dead beats who haven't signed up yet due to our various circumstances....please. :ride:

Little_John
:eek:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
See the first page of this thread.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Little_John said:
Okie,
I'd be happy to help out any way I can. Is there a thread where you're requesting volunteers.

Little_John

Be careful what you ask for! :yikes:

There is a volunteer forum that will get very active over the next couple of months.

BTW - Thanks for asking :yeehaw:

Little_John

Jun 1, 2004
Right. Just found that part of the forum. I think maybe I should look before I ask a bit more. :clue:

I like to help out and even organize stuff, just as long as I still get a bit of saddle time I'll be good to go. :ride:

Little_John

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Miss Crispy will be glad to "take your number"..... the most needed volunteer will probably be FLAGGER: we need 12 per race, 6 during practice time on the big track, and 4 on the JR Track... the Hare Scramble organizers will decide what's needed to protect the woodsriders from the big bad wolf and the witch's magic brew....

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
Thanks for the offer to help! There will be plenty of opportunities for everyone! As time gets closer, I will be posting about flagger volunteers, score keepers and such, so keep an eye on the Volunteer forum, or you can contact me directly!!

Thanks again!!
Chris

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I went and did something realllllll bad,

I PAID FOR DW!!!!! GIDDY UP!! CAKE HOLE, LYM heads East! 5 fun filled days, damn the waiting now.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I'm confirmed. Just did the paypal transaction and registration form. I like the new reg form.

See you at Cooperland!

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
was looking at the list , and didn't see a few names I was hoping to see.

slo'mo, and son, Timr, Mikeb,Patrick, GETMETOCA, um, ZIO,

just a few.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
yep ... or MX-727 and family, tcarp and family ...

They still have a little over a week to sign up ...

Everyone send out guilt vibes. Most don't wear tin foil caps ;) Maybe that will work.

I thought zio was in.

GETMETOCA is tied up with work.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
What about Eddie and Aimee? I think Eddie is having to work. :( Without Nat and Eddie...who's gonna cook for the masses!? It won't be the same without those mashed potatoes and tri-tip... :ugg:

I talked to Mikeb last week. Him and Patrick are coming, just haven't signed up yet.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
CAL said:
What about Eddie and Aimee? I think Eddie is having to work. :( Without Nat and Eddie...who's gonna cook for the masses!? It won't be the same without those mashed potatoes and tri-tip... :ugg:

I heard Eddie is hoping for a delay on a project, but Natty is tied up with some kind of plant inspection :( Txbigguy is not going to be in Camp Tejas with his big grill either. :ugg:

I am planning a good menu ... now all I have to do is get folks to help with the cooking.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
well I guess If I would hang around in here more often, I might have known this. LOL. last i heard a while back, Eddie told me that work was going to be a problem. Tony, my grill is pretty small, but i am bringing the turkey fryer to make up more flame space.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Tony Eeds said:
I am planning a good menu ... now all I have to do is get folks to help with the cooking.

I can help cook. I don't have any equipment to cook with, but I can help you grill, prepare, or whatever. Heck...at Loretta Lynn's, Rahrah and I were the potato slicers. Made some durn good "skin-on" fried taters I must say!

This year I'm planning on taking more time off riding and spending more time helping. Seems like every year I ride 10 hours a day, until I drop, and miss out on alot of the socializing. This year I'm going to have to learn to say "no" when the 12th person says "hey Corey, lets go for a loop".

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Corey,
Ive got you covered in the kitchen department. Stove, pots, pans, just stop by and get what ya need. maybe we can get some food planning going or just wing it while were there. Definitly have to get a breakfast burrito deal together.

Top Bottom