Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
CAL said:
I can help cook. I don't have any equipment to cook with, but I can help you grill, prepare, or whatever. Heck...at Loretta Lynn's, Rahrah and I were the potato slicers. Made some durn good "skin-on" fried taters I must say!

gnarlykaw said:
I KNOW Mrs. Gnarlykaw could use some help cookin! heck, she prolly feed ya as well!

WaltCMoto said:
Corey,
I've got you covered in the kitchen department. Stove, pots, pans, just stop by and get what ya need. maybe we can get some food planning going

Corey, Rick, Walt et al ... Camp Tejas has always has plenty of space and talent as well. We could all combine our talent and throw down a hoe down and have a large time each night with vittles :yeehaw:

I am bringing my wok and am looking for a good traveling grill as we speak. I am planning on baking a roast one night by digging a hole and filling it with coals and burying a roast for 6~8 hours. Great stuff and we can as easily do two or three as one, if ya'll are interested. Start it and noon and eat about dusk. OMG ;) you will think you have died and gone to heaven.

I am thinking frying catfish one night in the wok as well but I have to find a good source for filets.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Pokie,

Have you received the Paypal $$ and registration for cbedwards? I submitted it with my Paypal account last week.

Thanks!

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I just got back from 10 days in PA and word in the office is that there was a meeting for the real startup schedule while I was out. From what I hear Sept. 27th is the first day and the schedule will NOT slip. I'll continue to hold out a little hope but it's not likely :(

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
CAL,
The paypal was received, but not the registration form. Can you get this person to fill it out please?

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Paypal and registration done!

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
Looks like one of our group may have been overlooked, 3 Iowans paid for w/one paypal. Motometal and Jake M. are on the list but there should also be Steve Sanger. His registration/waiver was sent in Saturday night. Let me know if we need to re-send it.

thanks

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Did you get everything you needed for Jeff Yocum? His computer is on the blink and he filled out the Paypal and registration the same day as me on my computer. His is on the blink. He couldn't remember his screen name at the time, it is jeffdirt. He signed up for Friday and Saturday.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Did he fill-out the registration online and use paypal or by "sent-in" do you mean mailed?

motometal said:
Looks like one of our group may have been overlooked, 3 Iowans paid for w/one paypal. Motometal and Jake M. are on the list but there should also be Steve Sanger. His registration/waiver was sent in Saturday night. Let me know if we need to re-send it.

thanks

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Okiewan said:
Yes, his paypal went thru, no registration form though. If he's not able to get online, print a form for him and have him bring it with?

Will do. Thanks

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
may I suggest that you/he mail the completed form (one per attendee) to the address on the form.... immediately.... so we don't have to bother with the registration details on site....
thanks

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
i'm sorry, my post could have been a bit more specific...

all was done via computer. Paypal went in on Thursday the 26th, all three of us on one payment from my account. Steve Sanger and myself e-mailed our forms either Friday or Saturday, followed by Jake's on Sunday. Steve should be on the list between myself and Jake. My goal was to get us all three registered in time to be entered in the Asterisk drawing.

I understand that it takes time to process all of these, and don't mean to be impatient; but thought there might be a problem since Jake's name was already on the list, and his waiver was sent in after Steve's.

thanks

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Pokie said:
may I suggest that you/he mail the completed form (one per attendee) to the address on the form.... immediately.... so we don't have to bother with the registration details on site....
thanks

Just sent it. :cool:

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
5YV0555460629740A

I'll get the form e-mailed this weekend. If that doesn't work i'll have to buy a new cartridge for my printer, no biggie.

thanks

Top Bottom