Fox Valley Off-Road (Wedron, IL) Spring Fling

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Rich Rohrich said:
Your efforts are very much appreciated Wardy, even by those of us that didn't get to go this time. :cool:

You bet! No complaints here, amazing that we rode on dirt the day after a 3 inch rain. If it wasn't for 2 spots on the track it would have been perfect.

Rich you should of seen the 2 150fs making laps saturday, those kids were flying!

Shad0wRyd3r

Nov 10, 2008
It was definitely a blast! (Especially the 3ft mud pit before the whoops on Saturday!!!) Great seein/meeting everyone. And GREAT job with the track Wardy! You worked wonders with that thing! I'll pitch in a couple bucks for a roof for that place ;) Hopefully every one who didn't make it and those who did can swing back through sometime in the Fall! And oldguy, keep that puppy outta trouble!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Shad0wRyd3r said:
Hopefully every one who didn't make it and those who did can swing back through sometime in the Fall! And oldguy, keep that puppy outta trouble!

She probably won't be this small in the fall :)
danni1.jpg

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Hopefully she will have lost the needle sharp puppy teeth by then!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
ChopperDave said:
Hopefully she will have lost the needle sharp puppy teeth by then!

Puppy teeth and puppy nails!! But the question is, did the puppy steal Chopper's whiskey and smokes? :laugh:

First time I missed out on the DRN Fox Valley ride, freakin work and rain.... looking forward to a fall ride!! :ride:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
nikki said:
Puppy teeth and puppy nails!! But the question is, did the puppy steal Chopper's whiskey and smokes? :laugh:

First time I missed out on the DRN Fox Valley ride, freakin work and rain.... looking forward to a fall ride!! :ride:
Actually she used Dave to claim her first blood drawn. They were playing tug of war when she got a bit over exuberant (or Dave got a lot slower :) ) and pierced his finger :bang:

Top Bottom