Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Guys, we haven’t had a group ride in ages. When are we having another group ride so that us old guys can show the young whipper snappers that we can still ride? I was thinking a group ride out at Stoddard might be on the schedule soon. I figure we can do some trail riding and eventually do a Slash X run for lunch. I'll be gone on Pres weekend and racing Feb 26 & 27 and again on March 6th not to mention that the HBMC race is March 12 & 13 and the Prospectors Enduro is on March 20. This leaves March 26 & 27 (Easter Weekend) for ride time for most of us. Since Easter is the 27th how about a ride on the 26th? Any takers, Jeff, Terry, Tony, Fred all of ya??????

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
We are definately do for a group ride. It'll have to be after Easter I think, but we can start planning one for sure!

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
A group ride would be cool, but I just looked at the schedule and I have no weekends till July and August, so it's solo till then. :( :ride:

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Dang guys take the wifes and girlfriends out and wine and dine her on Friday so you can get a pass for Sat. Just think how left out you will feel while we are all out having a good time. You wouldnt want that to happen would ya?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Rich.

Put me down for a definite maybe. ;)

Supposed to have the whole famdamly here for Easter. I will get out there if possible. :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Ol'89r

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Alright now were rollin. OK Thumbs, Eel, Scar Holeshot and the rest what do ya think? Carlo my tarot cards are telling me you might be sick from work that day, and should go riding to fight of that nasty infection. Nothing like a little dirt in the lungs to get the old immune system pumpin.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Easter weekend is a maybe. I usually play a paying gig every Easter weekend, and the money's kinda hard to pass up. ($300.00 for a 2-day gig!) A group ride is definately overdue though, and March gives me plenty of maintainance time!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Day before Easter huh, let me check my social calender. I know I have the day off, let's see if the kitchen pass is still valid or expired. lol

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Excellent, ok Scar Eel, Hole wheres the rest? Ya got plenty of time to work on the honeydo's, like I do be great to see you all out there.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Let me know when and where. Most Sundays ae good. As long as we don't have a race.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I'm in, as long as it's before the blazing heat of summer.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Big baby!

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I thought Carlo was our only fair weather rider :bang:

its too hot.....its too cold.....i cant see through the fog :nener:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
That's just wrong Jeff, YOU were the one that got lost in your own backyard! That was premium weather right there. :)

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
lost???? just checking out new trails :) I did have fun that day though.

Boodac- I will most likely have my boy with me. So if you get this thing going we can break it up into 2 groups if needed. I will hang with my boy and any others that would like to just cruise.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
JWW said:
I thought Carlo was our only fair weather rider .

its too hot.....its too cold.....i cant see through the fog :nener:

And don't forget, "I lost all of my water bottles" , "If you don't mind, I'll just lay down here and die." :) RE: Miller Canyon ride.

Excuse me while I laugh my arse off. BUUAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :laugh: :rotfl:

Jeeze, what a weanie. :moon:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
JWW said:
lost???? just checking out new trails :)

Yep, I do that all the time. :cool:

You guys should come out Sunday and do the enduro at El Mirage. Just ride it like a trail ride. It's close, fun and no District card needed.

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
I'd be good for Easter weekend but it would have to be at a place I could camp for the whole weekend. :cool:

Top Bottom