kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Sorry I missed that Palm Springs area ride; sounded fun. I finally got my DRZ back together and fixed after my hairy head-on crash at Hungry Valley. Any Crew members up for a group ride out at Stoddard,Jawbone, or Spangler before the Easter holiday rolls around. These are the last weeks before it starts to get too hot out there, and I was just out at Jawbone last weekend, and after our rains, the terrain was perfect.
Any plans?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'd like to attempt Miller Canyon again though. I'm busy on the first weekend of April but open after that.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Kelso - I may be heading out to Teagle Wash in the next month or so .... it's within Spangler. We may be setting up a loop there for one of our races so it would be scouting trails and some light ribbon tying.

Would you be inerested in helping out ?

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Awesome ! It's been confirmed so I'll let you know when we're going out as soon as we get out plan together.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
I am planning to ride on Sunday 4-6.
Miller/Silverwood is OK for me.
I havent been to Jawbone, but am willing.
Erick where is Teagle wash?

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Teagle Wash is just off Trona RD in Spangler Hills Open Area

You get there by Going North on 395 pass through the small towns of Red Mountain,Randsburg,Johannesburg. Take a right on Trona Road Teagle is about 14 miles up Trona Road heading North. Teagle is on the right side of road.

If you are going through Mojave instead of the 395. Stay on the 14, head north. About 25 miles up the 14 you should see a sign for Cantil and Garlock (Red Rock-Randsburg Road) veer right on this road. Stay on Red Rock Randsburg for 13 mile, veer left on Garlock Road, Garlock will intersect the 395 in about 9 miles. Turn left or north on the 395 for 3 miles, turn right on Searles Station Cutoff Road. This road will merge with Trona Road in less than 6 miles. Once you hit Trona Road turn right on it and go back south for about a 1.5 miles until you see Teagle Wash on your left.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Well I am up to ride just about anywhere.
Are we looking at a next Sunday ride 4-6?
Also I know the Lucerne area pretty well

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Well-

I am going to Ride on 4-6 for sure, If I dont hear otherwise I may just head to Miller but will ride anywhere within reason, possibly Ballinger while the flowers should be up?

Chime in

It looks like alot will ride Corona on the 30th, whish I was in town have fun.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Sorry you can't make the Corona one bud.:( We'll do Miller Canyon asap, but I'll be busy on the weekend of the 6th.

Top Bottom