a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Quiet you old koot, go change your depends mister before you start to leak!

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Tree you can definately camp out at Stoddard Wells. Theres plenty of area for that and even a campfire. With all the rain we have been getting lately the riding should be great. Just make sure you bring the $ for the awesome burgers at Slash X. I dont know why those burgers are so good considering the place is a greasy spoon but they are just the best. I guess after eating dirt and dust all day anything will taste good.
Jeff: definately bring the boy along. We can setup two different rides that all end up at the same place. I was going to bring my boy at first but decided that I wanted a good ride with the adults this time, so hes sitting this one out.

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Eel, I was thinking March 26th (Sat) would be best because of all the races and that Sunday is Easter. Nothing would put us guys in a bigger doghouse than to go riding on Easter Sunday without the family. Just think, ride all day Sat and spend Easter Sunday with the family. You can be washing the bike while the kids are hunting for eggs in the yard. Hows that for multitasking?

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
That's a kinda bad day for me ... we have a club race the very next day. :(

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Come on Eel you know us slow guys it dont take much to stay up with us. Besides you wont even break a sweat by the time we are done riding!

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
It's just that I can get one day or the other ... but not both. Where are you gonna ride ?

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Stoddard Wells I thought might be a good ride. We can do some riding and end up at Slash X for some burgers. Then with the full stomachs we can have a great ride back.

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Ok I just learned last night in my Geology college class that we will be taking a mandatory field trip out somewhere in Barstow to a inactive volcano on March 26. I have to attend this lousy event or I dont pass the class. I have a feeling we will be out there gathering rocks (oh fun). To makes matter worse, my work is hosting an Esater event and wants to start putting things together the same day for Easter Sunday. Its bad enough that I have to work out the details between work and school but the group ride for me will have to wait for another day. Sorry guys, I really wanted to put this together.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Real nice Mr. Easter Bunny! We'll figure out another day, 364 to choose from.

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Sorry, I guess you guys could always rub it in by riding around me while Im collecting rocks. Of course dont be suprised if I roll a huge one down at you from a hill out of spite. Damn this sucks! :pissed:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Works for me. I already told you I'm "working" that weekend, so now you can reschedule it on a day that I can attend. It's all about me dammit! I need to get out soon!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Don't make me pick the weekend to ride, or time, you'll be sorry........

Top Bottom