Realest

Mar 20, 2009
Hey guys,
Name is Ryan and I own a 1995 Yamaha DT200 and a 1982 Yamaha IT125. The IT needs some minor work and hasn't been looked at in a while. My DT is street rider and I love it. Would mind upgrading to something a little bigger with more top end, but can live with this unit for the time being. I've been looking for aftermarkets parts for this bike (the DT200) but it doesn't seem to be a common model for aftermarket parts what so ever. Do you guys know where to find stuff for this model or perhaps parts that will work for it from other models that are more commonly found in the aftermarket?

Thanks,
Ryan

250girl

Mod Ban
Dec 19, 2007
Welcome! How are things over in Saskatchewan? Can you actually ride over there yet or are you still buried in snow? We've still got 2 feet of it where I live in B.C. :|

As for older aftermarket parts, I wish you luck. I have an '86 RM 250 and even that's hard to find stuff for, even some stock stuff can't be found anymore. Your best bet would be to check out a local motorcylce salvage yards. The ones around here are full of older bikes, and usually have some decent parts still on them. :nod:

Top Bottom