Casper250

Motosapien
Dec 12, 2000
Over my winter break, i decided to make a landing for a jump that i made over the summer. I went to the power lines and draged over 9 tires, an old refigerater, a big log, and about 20 wheelbarows of sand to make a landing. I took some pictres of it just for fun.

Jump Pictures

RoadRunner

Oct 17, 1999
Looks like the next step is a credit in Crusty 12! I can't wait to see the pics, Godspeed, and I hope you have good insurance and live near an area big enough for a helicopter to land.

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Originally posted by RoadRunner
Looks like the next step is a credit in Crusty 12! I can't wait to see the pics, Godspeed, and I hope you have good insurance and live near an area big enough for a helicopter to land.
I second that. There is noway you would get me anywhere close to tha!:scream:

Casper250

Motosapien
Dec 12, 2000
well, the wooden jump is about 4 feet high and about 10 feet long. I made it over the summer when i was waiting for a part to come in on my bike. The landing is basically garbage that people threw into the woods:( covered with dirt and sand. The gap at it's biggest was about 30 feet. I was so affraid of casing the jump that 75% of the time i over jumped the landing. I actually did come up short once, but the refrigerator actually crumpled and absorbed some of the impact and i didn't fall. I took some video of me, it was the last jump of the day and i over jumped it and fell. I'm trying to post it on a site some how but i don't know how to do it yet.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom