Creeper9

~SPONSOR~
Oct 28, 1999
Napper,

I ordered some last min items from LC last night (seems the mud got the better part of my rear brake pads) and they said that you were the guy I had to seek out to get them. Do you know what time / day you are going to get to LMC clubgrounds? Are you going to be there tonight?

Let me know if get a chance. Otherwise I'll be riding around with no brakes :yikes:

Anyone else that can help me out here and I'll be like this guy right here :worship:

THANKS!!
-Kurt

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Creeper.... If Napper gets to wear the brown UPS-man shorts, socks, and hat, he just might do it.

:worship:

Attachments

• UPSNapperMan.jpg
    UPSNapperMan.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 142

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Hey Kurt, I thought I could help you out with an actual pic of the Nappsker but all I can find are :moon: shots of the man...
Sheesh Naps, dont you EVER have your pants on :eek:
Truely, if you have a hard time finding him ask around for Fatherandson - Maurers one of the few who can hang with that RIPPIN Napper and thats only if Napper dont pull one of his "S--------n" (count the missing letters Mike hahaha) tricks! :aj:

Woodsy

Superbike373

Apr 11, 2004
I have pads (SBS) for you if Napper falls through. We have a green van with SHOCK THERAPY on the winshield.

I also have a silencer for a 98 up KTM 200 It is a FMF Its new. $75 takes it as it is collecting dust in my garage. Dealer cost is $98. If it will help anyone out.

Call me at (989)723-2284 if you want to confirm that I will bring them. ----Mike

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom