Chaos724

Aug 26, 2006
Hey. I just moved to Orlando from Western, KY and I've been scoping out the MX scene here. I'll be attending MMI in October, and I ride a KTM 250. Unfortuneately, in the move, I lost any riding buddies I had, and I don't know anyone here in FL. My question is, is anyone here going to be attending MMI, or looking for people to ride with?
Thanks, and have a good one!
Josh :boss:

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
i dont race that much maybee once every 2 months
but the mx scene down here is real good a ton of tracks around your area plus there is croom if you want to just ride
its 2600+acres orv park about 1 1/2 hours from you
just north of tampa
i go up there every weekend going today as a matter of fact :ride:

here is a link to some of the tracks in the state
http://www.dirtwerkz.com/Pages/tracks/FloridaMotocrossTracks.html
here is a link to croom orv park
http://www.floridatrailriders.org/articles/croom.htm

Crash217

May 4, 2005
I'll be headed to MMI in January. See ya there!

I'll be starting the 16th, evening classes. Taking all the Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki classes they offer so I'll be down there for 18 months. (its on my current employers dime, so why not?!)

I'm not much for sx tracks, but I've been known to rip around on the mx tracks every now and then. I run "A" class in the regional enduro/hare scrambles series around here, so I suppose I'll check out a few spots to ride with people and see where I fit in down there. We'll have to hook up for a ride when I go down there to set everything up in early Dec. Maybe you'll have some spots scouted by then?

Hopefully MMI doesn't mind me taking a couple days off to do the GNCC and National Enduro during bike week?

Chaos724

Aug 26, 2006
I will be starting MMI the 16th of October, evening classes also. I havent raced any enduro or harescrambles yet. I am looking forward to tring it. I am not much up on SX but love MX. We will have to hook and ride sometime.
Thanks for the links Sparkysakitas

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
no problem need more riding partners , racers and bench racers :cool:
i am heading to croom on sunday
ill start a thread in southern chapters fig its labor day weekend maybee we can get a group to ride

Top Bottom