gordybrown

Apr 3, 2005
Hi,

Glad to be on board. I live in S. Oregon with my wife and two boys, ages 2 and 5. Getting back into the sport using the kids as an excuse ;-). Was a professional MX racer in the 70's. Now have a KTM 250 exc (2-smoke-works bike) and my wife has a little milder Yamaha WR 450F. My 5 year old has a 50cc quad that he is passing on to his 2 year old brother and will be receiving a KTM mini this Christmas.

We have 50 acres in the mountains of S. Oregon and ride here, a local SX track in Keno, OR and at a trail riding reserve near Medford, OR called John's Peak. We also have a sand rail and enjoy riding the dunes of Oregon, S. Cal (Glamis) as well as Mexico.

Look forward to contributing and gleaning information from the site.

Oh yeah, my credo is "Ya gotta do the scary thing"

Gordy

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

We have a bunch of folks along the Wet Coast, a few in central Washington and Oregon and western Idaho. There is a good size group scattered about NorCal and a huge group (as you wold imagine) in SoCal.

The SoCal group has a local chapter. Check them out in the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum.

Since dirtbikes are a family affair, y'all need to check out the greatest event on earth, DirtWeek. DirtWeek 2005 will soon begin to stir. Held every fall in Stillwater Oklahoma, DirtWeek has become the premier family event for many of the members of the site. Last year we had Kenny Bartram, Guy Cooper, Malcolm Smith and Larry Rosslier stop by for riding and bench racing. Check out the site at http://www.dirtweek.com. Additionally all the forums relating to past DirtWeeks can be found near the bottom of the main forum page.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom