scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by holeshot

You've been holding this back for so long now ....

Unfortunately, you didn't pick your fight wisely. :p

Yes I've been feeling a little repressed lately. It's just all these hormones and the time of year/month.....

Re picking the fight: Ive always been the one to walk in a clock the biggest guy in the room. (when it wasn't me)

You know, I'm not as think as you bright I am.

I think its time to throw away the can of whoop a$$

Don't make me go all "blue light special" on you!

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Re: .

Originally posted by holeshot

you're not bad at passing kids and old men on the practice track, but you'd only be a mid-packer at best at an OTHG novice class motocross race . But I doubt if you'd ever enter a race to find out

Your all full of piss and vinager on a well groomed track, but take him on one semi-illegal (OK two) trail rides and he starts blubbering like a baby. (Beaumont and Corona remember) Something about I don't want to upset the police blah blah blah, I couln't here the rest he was too far back inthe pack :p :p :p

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Re: Re: .

;) all meant in jest;)

Last edited:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
That's funny...all accounts I've read say that you're odd! :scream:

LOL:) :) :) Good one

Remember to be old and wise you must first be young and stupid (tshirt)

I'm getting towards the old, but haven't moved past the stupid yet:confused:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
He got me so worked up I went out and knocked over an old guy in a wheel chair, no not 89er, and it made me feel real good! I'm better now, more in control. :)
Elk

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Now I know why it's so fun to run with this pack of wild dogs ...

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
That's what friends are for desert boy! And I still won't forget you wanted to sell me out for a new bike when I posted about my hairy wife!:)
Elk

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
LMFAO!! If you can get MY wife to shop anywhere other than Macy's or Nordstrom's, you da man! If Suzuki doesn't have an isle setup in one of those two stores then prepare to see some Mac makeup bags!:):)

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
We haven't graduated to MAC yet I think we're still buying the cheap Clinique brand over here. Honey I need some lipstick It's only $17 and if I buy two things then I get all this free stuff that I will never use ... but it is FREE..

Sound familiar...:scream:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Yeah, that sounds real familiar! I always get the "honey, I saved you money cause it was on sale". No, you would have saved me money if you never bought it in the first place! My dilema is the Home Shopping Network on TV. Now she can shop while sitting in the comfort of her home. Have you seen that station, geesh, what a bunch of poop! The upside is that as of Monday, our cable provider dropped the station, yeeehaaaa! Now she said we have to get direct tv cause they still have it. Yeah, all sports, all the time. Like I'll ever get to watch any :(
We do need to start a wives flame, good idea eel
Elk

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
!

Now if they had a Motorcycle Home Shopping Network show that would be something I could get into. As it is, Im like a kid in a candy store when I go to the cycle shops. Nothing quite like drooling over all the new bikes as you walk by. Its just to bad the women dont share the same enthusiam as I do.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
That's funny...all accounts I've read say that you're odd! :scream:

Good one Goober, is that the pot calling the kettle black or what?:) :) :) :)

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Originally posted by mxbum

Hope I never get on ahole shots bad side!:p
mxbum

I wish you hadn't a done that.

Are you feeling left out or something? Do you think you should have special privileges?

Yamaha should use you for their 250F ad campaign. I'd open up my latest issue of Yamaha Action and read this Yamaha ad:

"You don't have to be a little guy to fly on the YZ250F, just take a look at MxBetsy. Even though Betsy is large in size and substantial in girth, the little F hauls his tonnage with ease. He's pretty fly for a big guy!"

You done made me do it, Billygoat. :debil:

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
So, its a battle of 4 strokes your after eh!

I guess i`ll have to open that can of Alabama WHUPP ASS i`ve been keepin fer just such an ocasion! :p

Besides i`m on a diet, I bet i`ve lost....... well nothin. But dammit i`m tryin.:uh:

mxBustyerassbundy

dirtjunkie

~SPONSOR~
Mar 1, 2001
Hey guys as Aimee & Eddy said we'll be at Cal City Friday night the 18th through Sunday. Big group maybe 20 or more of different levels some quads.
If ya'll can go here's how to get there. Go all the way through Cal City past the golf course to the 4-way stop, left about 1/4 mile the road will drop down to 2 lanes and start veering right and rise a little. On the left there is a
covered kiosk with some terrain maps and picnic tables and a dirt road
"randsbreg road" take it and go about 5.4 miles .
Then on the right side, the first little hill you come to, we'll be on the north eastern side of it. You will not see our trailers from the road you must drive past and around it. Pie plate with Chris should be out on the road.
Hope you can come!:)

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by mxbundy
Besides i`m on a diet, I bet i`ve lost....... well nothin. But dammit i`m tryin.:uh:

to quote ol89er about getting in shape:

" round is a shape!!!!":p

As for AHOLE SHOT. Yeah your petite, just like me, why I didn't I see you shopping in the jrs' section the other day?

If the three of us went riding and made a video. instead of titleing it ON ANY SUNDAY, I would more fitting to use "CAN I ORDER ANOTHER SUNDAE"

Dieting,why fight it. Just buy a faster bike. :)

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Re: Re: .

Originally posted by scar tissue

...he starts blubbering like a baby. (Beaumont and Corona remember) Something about I don't want to upset the police blah blah blah.... :p :p :p

Shhhhh......I have have my reputation to think of. :eek:

Top Bottom