placelast

Apr 11, 2001
Originally posted by RMjeff
You picked the day....Now pick the place

Let's do the Los Padres Nat'l Forest trails. Stage @ Edison campground, 9am Sat. morning.

Ride up East Frazer (sp) to the top, then down Eel's fav. trail, in memory of TTRGuy & GSR: Arrastra. Connect to Tejon, head west & try the others on the way west side. Loop back the same way exc. take What-A-Trail to the top again, then back down East Frazer.

How 'bout it, Eel, thumbs, scar, Jeff, Elk, William, Jack, Terry, bundy, MCassle, etc.

oldandslo

Aug 29, 2001
Congrats on the new bike. I mean bikes. Jeff you changing names now? Bundy, from my view at the back of the pack, you couldn`t go any faster.
Now I won`t even be able to hear you in the distance.

Placelast, sounds like fun. I just have to get permission. I`ll let you know later. My computer at home is down. I have to do this at work.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Placelast How are the sticker/equipment regualtions up there. I have my bike licensed for street but I dont have any of the equipment on it yet. You think I will have any problems getting through the gate?

I do have a spark arrestor

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
Originally posted by RMjeff
sticker/equipment regualtions up there. I have my bike licensed for street but I dont have any of the equipment on it yet. You think I will have any problems getting through the gate?

I do have a spark arrestor

Street-licensed late-model-WR? Wow; good 4U.

They check for sicker & S/A @ gate, usually no earlier than 9am, so if you get there earler you can slip in unimpeded. but they can check on the way out later in the day if they so choose, so bring what you have and paperwork which backs up you story.

And don't pay the state HVSVRA fee at the gate if you have a Forest Adventure Pass - show them that & you'd be OK to pass the entrance booth w/o paying the state fee (smart riders don't let them double dip).

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Works for me ... Saturday - 9 AM - Edison. I'm so over Arrastra already. :)

What I'd really like to show you now is YellowJacket Canyon Trail. :debil:

Top Bottom