MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
What do you guys mean by "tracks" if you guys want wide open natural terrain style go to the longview track. I'm still waiting on word on what is happening with a few local new tracks that are suppose to be opening soon. I'm up for a ride myself, I haven't gone riding much lately jeremy you must try the 250F now with the vortex ignition. The whole bike plain runs better now and is much snappier, plus I got the '01 TM 85 back together as a big wheel. This thing is so fast for an 85, plus you'd guy's would trip with how over built it is. I have pics of it up on my yahoo photo album. Anyone like to see? It's right after I put it back together.

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
WA, I could take you to a local area wed after work if you'd like. That'll give you an evening to prep your bike with whatever needs to be done (let me know if ya need a hand). I can leave as early as 4PM from my house, get there about 4:45, and ride till we're tired with the long days we have now. E-Mail me at hondaxrguy@hotmail.com, and I can drop you my phone #.

Joe, you still have mondays off? We should head out to one of the tracks that are open on Mondays.

Jeremy

WA-Rider

Apr 15, 2003
Hondaxrguy,

I went out to SIR or whatever the new name is today and that place looks like fun, but, The jumps seem kinda small except for the big table top and the $25 entry fee is steep! Nice soil though!

I also took a look at that track behind the old weigh station off of 410, it was way off in the distance almost hidden but I could see it barely, looks like a great place to practice but it also looks private? I couldn't find any access to it, how in the heck do you get there? Stopped by the farmer stand on the way home and got a grip of produce, was nice to be up that way. I live in Puyallup but man what a difference it is when you drive just 10-15 min. east on 410 outside of the mahem.

Here's a question for ya'll! Some guy told me that in order to ride most of the trails in Washington you have to be lighted front and back, e-start, and licensed. I sure hope this isn't true, I'm going to be dissapointed if I'm restricted to tracks only!

Well, let me know if you could!

splatt

Resident mental case
~SPONSOR~
Dec 1, 2001
Originally posted by WA-Rider

Here's a question for ya'll! Some guy told me that in order to ride most of the trails in Washington you have to be lighted front and back, e-start, and licensed. I sure hope this isn't true, I'm going to be dissapointed if I'm restricted to tracks only! 

Go back and tell him he's full of it. To ride on orv tralis in Washington all you need to have is current orv tabs and an approved spark arrestor. Lighting and e-start and liscening are only if you are going to use public roads to connect trails.

Steve

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
WA, are you interested in heading out for an after work ride next week?
I'd assume that the track you saw was private. There is a track off 410 between Bonney Lake, and Buckley that charges, I believe, $20. It was a good track when I was there.

Jeremy

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I got alot of time off right now, I lost my job last week. I have to sell the TM, here check it out here http://photos.yahoo.com/joe_becher69 . I'm up for some track riding, I might do the race at washougal and the end of this month. It's part of the CMC pac-west series, so it's $30 per class and you need a CMC one day pass that's $10 and the gate and I think is $10. But that might be just alittle bit to expensive for me right now.

I was totally planning on getting a CRF250R but not at the moment, At least I got the YZ250F but I was going to keep it, give it to my dad and go with the CRF for me cause the honda would fit me better. The lower seat height would help me some, I find the YZ just alittle bit too tall sometimes.

I have to go to some mandatory by the state, some job hiring skills assesment class next week. This really bites, sitting at home going stir crazy waiting to hear back on jobs. At least I can get a chance to catch up with everyone, I have my lil bro to maybe take along with me. Still have to show him what riding on the pipe is all about on a 125. Plus I've gone riding like twice in the last two months, just till a few weeks ago I was like sick for a month. I got some nasty head cold that lasted a month! I was like a flem factory it was sick!

WA-Rider

Apr 15, 2003
Hey guys,

I'm definently down for a ride anytime as soon as I get my new orange beast! Don't expect too much out of me as its been 3 years now since my 250 excursions and any motorize action as a matter of fact.

I too had to attend that lamme ass class but don't sweat it, it's just a class to help you market yourself better, no 1on1 action involvement, just sit there and act like your happy to be there. Don't get there late as they are real sticklers about it and won't let you in!!!

Well, I'll let yall know when my bike is ready and prepped, email me at joshinu@comcast.net and lets set up some riding action!!!

L8r
WA-rider

WA-Rider

Apr 15, 2003
Can you say "Big Cheese Smile"! I can, I can't wipe the smile off my face! Picked the bike up last night and as soon as I awoke I went down to look it over and refresh my smile. Ready when you are, should be up for riding this weekend granted I can get a sparky in time. I'm ok to ride until I get my paperwork from out of state for the tags right?

Let the good times roll!

WA-Rider

Apr 15, 2003
Well, tried on the old boots and they're too small :( :( :(

I placed an order last night for new gear and pipe with spark arrester so It should be here by mid week, unfortunently, no riding till then, well maybe a lil.

I want to ride...........................................I want to ride .....................................................I want to ride............................
Iwant to ride :(

WA-Rider

Apr 15, 2003
Took the bike around the block today, DAMN, what a beast, I could barely keep the front wheel down.

Spent the past two days painting the house :( and building a ramp, two stands and a computer desk. :) Gear is ordered, tried the boots on again, very tight but I was thinking that they might work for a ride or two until my new one's arrive.

Hit me back if ya'll are intrested in showing this newbee some trails.

Josh at Joshinu@comcast.net

WA-Rider

Apr 15, 2003
Well.......

Hondaxrguy(Jeremy) and myself went out for a ride yesterday, what a ball! Jeremy took me out to a place up towards evans creek that had alot of fun trails and also a great spot to break in the new beast. I definently need some brush guards as my hands are a lil' chewed today, good thing I didn't hit any trees!! Hey I don't know if there's any KTM riders up in this forum but if there are or any other guys that just want to meet people your invited over into the KTMTALK.com forum under Region III Northwest. There's probably another 20 or so riders from this area over there that post up including myself, my name over there is Reamair so come on over! Jeremy, lets get together on Monday to work on the bikes a bit and head out somewhere real nice! I'd be willing to drive so let me know.

L8r
Josh

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
Kev, Josh and I found a nice 10 mile loop up there. It was a little tough at times, but just for kicks, I think we should do it in the reverse direction next time. Wanna come? :p Jeff, you would have loved this trail! There were some awesome views, and some good uphills. Oh, almost forgot, the fun downhill section at the end. That was the best! :yeehaw:

Jeremy

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
Rats, I Gotta fish this week! Jer. Halleybutt and chinookie. I'm dying to get a tour of Reiter. You are trying to get a parts franchise are you? ;) For orange bikes?

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
Originally posted by fishhead
You are trying to get a parts franchise are you? ;) For orange bikes?

Dang, I've been figured out! We almost did have some Orange casualties. Bent up a new 450's radiator, and almost toasted a 520's motor when it lost almost all it's oil, and overheated. :p

I guess I'll be back to my days of riding alone. :whiner:

Jeremy

WA-Rider

Apr 15, 2003
Yeah,

Don't forget me riding the rock drop down on my engine case! :( Everything seems to be ok though just a few scrapes. Kev- ha ha ha that was one heck of a ride ! I think I'll be avoiding Reiter for awhile until I'm ready for more redneck trash dodging and Mtb trails to fall down. ;) All in all I think I'm ready for Tanem again though, ;)

Good ride fella's, let me know if you want this guy to tag along again and I'd be down for a ride!

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
Josh, that wasn't the norm for Reiter. Most of the trails are more like the stuff that we rode once we got to the top of the nast uphill.

Jeremy

WA-Rider

Apr 15, 2003
Rejetted with the JD kit, switched my gas switch around to avoid the dirt spray/clog, cleaned her up including the oil spilage, oil filter and a nice oil change, checked the bolts, and re-routed the cc breather. She's ready to rip so "Lets Ride"!

350h

Jul 17, 2005
hey little jeff,
i live in puyallup also and i know exactly the area you are talking about. if you are coming from wendy's/fred meyer/mcdonalds heading to the dump is the trail across the road from the dump? Also, do you just park on the shoulder? Do you have to drive a ways in to get to the beginning of the trail or do you just start from the road? Our biggest question...is it legal? Any other information you can provide we would greatly appreciate! Thanks!

~Bryce

350h

Jul 17, 2005
old boots

WA-Rider said:
Well, tried on the old boots and they're too small :( :( :(
hey wa-rider whts up...hey u said that ure old boots are too small....would you be willing to sell them to me? well if you are how much and what size are they? thanks and hit me back....~bryce
I placed an order last night for new gear and pipe with spark arrester so It should be here by mid week, unfortunently, no riding till then, well maybe a lil.

I want to ride...........................................I want to ride .....................................................I want to ride............................
Iwant to ride :(

Top Bottom