fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Mr. Dunn and I ordered the 2008 banquet awards yesterday. Both series (D14 and FES) will benefit from more trophies and they will be bigger than last year.
One more race before the banquet!!!
Goshen on Nov 1/2 and the banquet will be in Lansing on Nov 8th!!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
If anyone has any questions about the banquet awards, please get ahold of Tom or I.
The FES will pay at least three places in each class, except for 16-19 - due to lack of regular attendance in this class only first place will be provided at the banquet. The only class change that I intend to make is to combine this class witht he 20-39 class (2009 = 16-39 year olds).

Mike

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
FES Banquet award winners are listed on the D14 website. We were able to go to 5th place in some classes and 6th in one very special class.
I have reviewed a list of the D14 award winners, but there is a minor correction (need to make sure we get Silver promoted to the B class with proper celebration).
There are a lot of DRNers on each of these lists. Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
fatherandson said:
I was expecting more of a response from the C Hi Point Champion!!

Congrats!!!

He is just soooo modest isnt he!

Make sure you find some special way to embarass him big time when you give him the award! :p

Congrats Silver - next year The Mikes will all be back in the same class! I am looking forward to it!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
KTM Mike said:
He is just soooo modest isnt he!

Make sure you find some special way to embarass him big time when you give him the award! :p

Congrats Silver - next year The Mikes will all be back in the same class! I am looking forward to it!

Hmmm....em bar ass......we might be able to work something out.

Brian Poe attends most of the D14 events, gets a banquet award and will NOT be there to pick it up? Congrats on a great year. We will find a way to get the trophy to you.

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Maybe like: hey wait we added that up wrong, sorry it is this guys over here! Like that never happened to him before! :)

I think he is still soar about that one!

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
silver said:
Your starting to make me :yikes: a little concerned ....:

Be afraid.....VERY afraid.... :p

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
Looking at the harescramble website at the list of attendees, our name does not appear. It tells us to call BJ to confirm. There is no Phone number on the website for him or the flyer. Any one have his number?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
TCTrailrider said:
Soooo? Any photo's, good stories?

We had a good year. :cool:

Attachments

• 2008 (Medium).jpg
    2008 (Medium).jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 200

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
hey guys sounds like i missed a good time i was gonna try to make it to the rules meeting for harescrambles but last night while you guys were celebrating i was in the ER with apendicitis

Top Bottom