Anyone In Tennessee With Wiring Experience????

jabroni1m

Mar 14, 2003
I live in Clarksville, TN and am having some problems getting my honda xr600 started. I have been trying since december and now have all the wires off and just trying to get it started without the headlight, taillight, or turn signals. (its a dual sport). I'm just trying to get it started. I believe everything needs rewired but my dealer is backed up a couple months and they charge $60 an hour. Before I go for that wondering if anyone is anywhere near clarksville that might be able to help for a cheaper fee than $60 an hour?

Any help would be appreciated. You can email me or post here. Email is mike34isthebest@hotmail.com

jabroni1m

Mar 14, 2003
Yea LBL has a riding place but you have to be careful because trucks are on it too. Also theres a place called Linton close to LBL. And on Fort Campbell you can go riding on a nice woods course. And on my parents land we have been making trails since January. Nothing fancy but it works.

souphmars said:
hey amn i can't help u but i live in nashville, about 30-45 min down 24-where do u ride at-do u go to LBL-

Top Bottom