CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Hey Dave I'll be riding Sat if you can make it. Steve as it turns out won't be joining us but the other guys can't do Sun so Saturday it is. Hope you can make it.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I can't make it this weekend. I'm cutting out of work early tomorrow and riding out behind my house. There are a bunch of trails that I need to open up. Will you be at Lost Trails on the 22nd?

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Old faces

RM_guy said:
I can't make it this weekend. I'm cutting out of work early tomorrow and riding out behind my house. There are a bunch of trails that I need to open up. Will you be at Lost Trails on the 22nd?

I am going to try and make it, that's my sister's B'day and I don't know yet what she has in mind but i would like to try it and see some old faces. Hope you didn't take that literally, Dave. :nener:
Did anyone read that Dirtrider article about older riders?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yeah I read Jimmy's editorial and could really relate. I'm in no way that fastest guy out there but I get a kick out of humbling some young buck that under estimates me--even if it's for a few minutes before I'm exhausted. I even picked up a few ideas on various forms of treachery from that editorial :debil:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Great! Let's get a headcount. Let me know if you are bringing anyone:
Me
Dan
Trigger
Jason
53fireman
flyingfuzzball

LEllis7motox??
Gordon??

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I sent Nathan an email, but havent heard back from him yet. I'll give him a call if i don't see this weekend.

Any word from treejumper? or is he too busy being a daddy to come out and play?

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Hey Dave and Dan
I'm going to try and make it and most likely will be bringing a couple fo buddies along if it happens. Still won't know for sure until that week as its my Sister' B'day and we usually have a big party at my place for her but she hasn't let me know just yet. I would say If I show I'll be with at least 4 maybe 5 others.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
scooter1130 said:
Any word from treejumper? or is he too busy being a daddy to come out and play?

Busy, yes! Too busy to play, no! It's just i'll be in Ohio that weekend. :(

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Treejumper said:
Busy, yes! Too busy to play, no! It's just i'll be in Ohio that weekend. :(
How are we going to have story time when the old farts need to take a break on the trails without you there? :(

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Aw shucks, no woodchuck puppet stories!! :laugh:

Gordon, I hope you can make it bud!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I hope you plan on driving jason, I dont think 2 people can fit in that roller skate trigger drives, unless he has gotten a new bike hauler since we saw him last :laugh:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
RM_guy said:
Dan, Is Nate coming?
I'm on my way out to Lost Trails right now, if I dont see Nate and his wife there, I will call him tomorrow to find out. This is my first ride since I got hurt, so I will also let you know how slow I will be riding next weekend :ride:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Didnt see Nate this weekend, I did call and leave him a message though. Haven't heard back from him yet.
Hopefully there will be enough people to get $5 off per person(8 people and we get the discount) The whole group will need to check in at the same time though.
We will also be able to park in the upper parking lot (overflow parking) so we will all be parked together.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
scooter1130 said:
I hope you plan on driving jason, I dont think 2 people can fit in that roller skate trigger drives, unless he has gotten a new bike hauler since we saw him last :laugh:

I think he said he had a 15 passenger van! Or was it a Hummer Limo, same difference I suppose, except vans are cooler.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Crap. I may have to back out for this weekend. I may have to help my parents with some stuff this weekend. I'm bummed. I'll let you know more as the week goes on.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom