whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Originally posted by oldguy
....Ok one more hint he has a 3 on his number plate....

...Didn't say that his number was 3 just that there is a 3 on his number plate...

....the number plate is black with white numbers....

Yep, I'll be there! :yeehaw:

Look just form a single file line, autographs for the kids, sumptin special for the ladies.
Gomer, don't you go getting in line twice either!!! ... or standing behind my shoulder! :scream:

Weld it

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2001
You're going to have to give us another hint ......

How about telling us is it a Motocross / Supercross rider or Offroad
( Enduro, Harescrambles, GNCC ) rider ?

I'm running out of riders but here are 2 more : :silly:

Dick Burleson
Scott Summers

Weld it

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by Whyzee

Yep, I'll be there! :yeehaw:

Look just form a single file line, autographs for the kids, sumptin special for the ladies.
Gomer, don't you go getting in line twice either!!! ... or standing behind my shoulder! :scream:
sorry but not you. Bike is the right color but the number is just a bit lower :yeehaw:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Did anyone else get THE e-mail from Okie? Am I the only one? Check your e-mail again everyone. I figured I'd log on this morning and see a bunch of replies from people excited that they found out who is coming. This is going to be a VERY cool DW afterall!!

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
Dirt Week would be cool if noboddy famous showed up, and we didn't even ride our bikes.

I respect big name riders, and i'm bringing my kneepads...but not for that purpose! :scream:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
:whiner: no email!

I have sent in my paperwork, haven't I?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'm tempted to tell everyone that Thump is playing with ya ... there is at least two big names coming... stay tuned for more that are in the works.

Here's what we know so far.

1) Kenny says he coming, spending more time as long as his schedule allows it... right now it's clear.

2) Guy Cooper also says he's spending more time this year and helping layout the Harescramble course, minimum of 8 miles this year. He knows where all the "good stuff" is :)

3) Doug Dubach has also confirmed a return visit, and promises to do more moto schools. There is a slight possibility he may have to go to Japan during that time, but it looks good right now.

That buster dude will also be there, lol.

So to be clear... there was no email, there are others we're working on that will surprise ya if they can make it. We are hesitant to drop names until it's firmed-up a little more.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
I'm thinking Fro Daddy...as he wore #3 and his dad's shop is a sponsor here.

Top Bottom