BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Who's going?  My buddy Darren is planning to go(MX547 initiated him at Enid).  I'm considering staying thru till Monday.

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
The North Tx. bunch were talking about a group ticket deal... haven't heard anything on that in a while. I want good seats so I will go ahead and get my tickets this week I guess. If we ride, I can take my trailer and a bunch of bikes. Muenster is fun or whatever.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i'm not sure what i'm going to do. it doesn't appear that i'll be riding by then. kendall and i will probably go but we may come back sunday for the state race at hickory ridge. either way, we won't be there on monday. i just don't have enough vacation time to spare after my injury fiasco of last year.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
OMN, here is the link.  click
They were going to pick up tickets and pit passes on the 18th.  More details in the other thread.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I'm in. My sons are probably going, at least QL2. The wife has talked about it but I'd believe that when I saw it. I will probably not be staying on Monday either way. Too many irons in the fire for that.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
same deal as last yr......tx246 house is open to anybody who wants to stay. im up for the monday off thing too. renting a track after a sunday of muenster is always a great plan but im up for whatever yall want to do.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
I plan on making this one as well. Last year was the only time in seven years that I missed the Dallas SX. Extra riding thrown in, just sweetens the pot.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
we are still looking at the possibilty of a Monday after ride. And the deal with the tickets is still a go. TXbigguy will buy them if the money is sent to him via paypal. Looking at $40-$41 (tickets and pit pass) We will probably hit the stadium around 1:00 and do a little grilling and bench racing, then hit practice & the pits. Y'ALL COME!

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
I'm in. Just sent the money. I have time for whatever riding anyone wants. I can accomodate 4 including me in the fifth wheel (no pooters!) Let me know who wants in.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Roger, I would be in for a Monday ride at Meunster. Is that to say that you can make it there on a Monday? If so, let me know.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I'm in, lets just hope the weather co-operates. No rain! Remember Doug Henry? (not sure of the year), Jeff Emig in 97? Somebody needs to fix that hole in the roof!

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
If any of you Oklahoma types need a place to park a trailer or store a bike let me know. I'm about 2 min off of 35 in Lewisville, just a little north of Dallas. I'll likely have a house full of family that weekend but I'm sure I could scratch out some floor space or find a sofa if you need it too.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Official “DDD” Ticket purchase:

-We’re going for the good seats. Central Yamaha assures me they always have great seating by the large triple.

-Seats are $41 USD using Paypal ($40 USD if you pay by other means.)

-All payment must be made BY 2/17/2003.

-Funds transmitted by Paypal are to be sent to
dwink@swbell.net please include your DRN name and number of tickets.

-Each ticket will include pit access pass per Central Yamaha.

-You need not purchase tickets with the “DDD” crew in order to enjoy the pre-race tailgate debacle. (more details on this to follow)

-You snooze, you lose!

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica]
This was copied from the Support Team forum.&nbsp; Everyone is welcome to join us.
[/font]

Top Bottom