Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
:p
If people will send me "real" pictures, I'll substitute them for what's there now.
Well, everyone but Woodsie! :moon:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
ROTFLMAO!

Oh, heck why would I want to send you a real picture of me, when the one you have is so much better! :)

I think Dave would agree too. :aj:

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Keith,
That is probably the first and last hole shot I ever get. LoriKTM is hot. :p
Is that outfit from Victoria Secret the Metal collection? :aj:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Is Dapper the only 'real' Damn Yankee out here. C'mon boys and girls send me some mug shots!
As for Lori's icon. :p :)
How bout someone send me a list of all the DYDR members out there. I don't want to leave anyone out.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
See what I mean? The reality would be such a let-down! :confused:

I sent the link to Dave, too. He likes that the icon really reflects his reputation as a trail-sadist. :p I don't think you'll be getting updated pics from us any time soon!

Here's a few other members I can think of:

PAThumper
knobbiethrower
Rohnman

I know I'm missing some... :o

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Would someone else PLEASE send their picture to PapaKeith. I'm feeling a little lame :o
Come on nobody scares little children and old ladies. If I sent my mug everyone else better. :moon:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Slow week at work, Papa?! LOL. You kill me... :)

Hey, where's WussRider, anyways? I don't think he's seen his cute new DYDR icon! :debil:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Actually, it's been a bear of a week. I had to work overtime to get this stuff done! ;)
Woods is off on assignment. I don't think I had the site changed before he left.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Looks Good Keith!

Guess i should stop by here more often to see what's going on. Now that i have a bike up and running i hope to finally attend one of our events.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
BTW Tree jumper, I just added you to the DYDR list. I haven't found a picture yet. . . yet. :)

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Hey! PK where the heck is your real picture. You should have had the hole shot seeing you did the set up.
What the deal with that?

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
:think: Ummmm I'm camera shy? I'll put one up tuesday morning first thing. I can't update the site from home. Don't have the proper software.
I was wondering if you would notice the omission. :)

Does anyone else have any member names to add to the list?

Have a happy safe weekend everyone!

knobbiethrower

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2000
Good bet Hucker! Still waiting for wife to have the roll developed! Stay tuned ! :p PapaKeith, Thanks for the photo showing my pearly whites ! :D Nice job on the website! I appreciate all the hard work you put into this website PapaKeith and always look forward to your posts!

Last edited:

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Originally posted by knobbiethrower
Nice job on the website! I appreciate all the hard work you put into this website PapaKeith and always look forward to your posts!

Ditto !! Nice job PK. Now see if you can find an icon for Jib .

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by LoriKTM
Hey, where's WussRider, anyways? I don't think he's seen his cute new DYDR icon! :debil:
Nothing like slamming someone when they're unable to defend themselves! :|

Top Bottom