WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Keep it up wise-ass and I'll have you blowing chunks on the side of the trail before we get one mile. ;)

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Hey Slim - Per your request I added a nice little section I'm sure you'll enjoy. Check my post above. :scream:

Oh yeah, I also added an hour to the ride. ;)

Last edited:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Cool I new I could count on you. :)
BTW I'll be roosting you at the same time I use you for traction on the hill climb :p :)

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
Originally posted by Papakeith
DYDR Website I've added a poll feature.:p
Hey, why's my name in there. I'm not into that kinky stuff like you and woodsrider. You know the spankings and the spoons . :debil: Nice job of highlighting WOODSRIDERS name in the poll. Isn't that technically cheating?

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Nah, DJ thats not cheating. He's just the odds-on favorite since he does most of the yacking. :silly:

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Got 'er on Monday. Sweet, huh?

Go ahead bubbas. Slap on some of that good ol' buttery mojo! The corn just isnt the same without it! And toss some Thumps way too. He's the ar-teest!

Last edited:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by Papakeith
BTW I'll be roosting you at the same time I use you for traction on the hill climb :p :)
That's going to be difficult to accomplish with that 500 parked on top of your head. :eek: :p

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
WHAT A WEEKEND THAT SOUNDS LIKE A SWEET PLAN..RIDE SAT AND WATCH THE PROS RIP SOD ON SUNDAY. I'LL BE THERE W/SHAW520 AND SOME MORE SPODES...THAT'S IF SHAW AND DAVE DID'NT LOOSE THERE BIKES IN A BIG WATER HOLE..SHAW HOW WAS THE WEEKEND?...ONCE YOU RECIVE THAT AMSOIL LET ME KNOW,I'LL COME OVER AND WE COULD DO SOME BENCH RACING..

knobbiethrower

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2000
Well one thing is for sure.....Shaw520 didn't ride with us ! Hope everything is okay with Shaw & crew. Although some people just do not like riding in the rain :p :moon:

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Rain, I could handle,....but those 7am Tstorms made us think twice, we did manage to find some awesome 'afternoon' riding near Edinburg, (between storms) heehehe. Steve, .....check your PM's How bout June30th? :confused:

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Rippinrol, wasssup! welcome to the board (its about time you registered) Yea Sunday morn was a washout, but we managed to find some very sandy/loamy soil, just north of the lake, for some afternoon roostin!
So Rippin,.....hows that PW80 treatin ya??? :p :confused:
Now, back to the subject of this thread;.... Where is Catraland? So I can start charting my journey. Rippin, your going to this right?

Last edited:

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
SHAW520, UNCLE FUZZ WANTS TO KNOW IF YOU PUT YOUR BIG WHEELS ON YOUR 80? OH YEAH, DON'T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR CROME MOLY MUFFLER BEARINGS-REMEMBER IF THERE BLUE THERE STILL GOOD- BACK TO THE THREAD. JUNE 30 I'LL POST IT. WHERE IS THIS CATRALAND??

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Ok,..lets get a roll call so we can firm up the plans, Dirtybkr needs to know how many are going to Catra, to make sure this is all possible. I plan on coming up Sat morning with at least 2 others, ride Catra, then grab a hotel room Sat night, then off to Dilla for Sun event.

Dirtybkr, what is the next nearest town to Providence? Mapquest is not showing a Providence, NY. Maybe I'm spelling it wrong???

Last edited:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Providence won't show on MapQuest. Your best bet would be to grab a hotel near the 90/890 interchange. This is near dirtybkr's house. He's invited everyone over to his place after riding. Should be great weather for a dip in the pool. I'll be frying up a turkey... provided you guys don't flog me for the little trailride I put together. :scream:

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Sounds good Woods, I'll book a room around I-90/890 area. Well have to pick a meeting time and place for Sat morn.,..I've never been to Catraland, and hav'nt a clue as to where it is :eek:
Deep fried turkey? Dip in the pool?.......we could just skip riding?.... ;)
Appreciate the generous offer Dirtybkr, sounds like a blast,..... and we'll bring some fixins and beverages, ect. :)

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Shaw , I will be able to meet folks coming up from points south ,and west at the exit off I-90 . I am not sure of the # but I will find out and post it . From there you can follow me to CATRA. It is about another 50 min. from there . How many are coming with you ?

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
The I90/890 interchange is exit 25, (if that is in fact the right exit to get off). So far it looks like three of us, but definatly not more than four.

Top Bottom