Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Pokie, please check your PM's for one from Milk. :)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Pokie,

Im still checking the Registrant list for my paperwork to appear and go on the list, but its not posted. Can you check again and if its not there, Ill send another one out this weekend. Thanks

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Milky ...you #71 right? gotcha!
Triv...you made the list!
thanks guys...

motodawg

Sponsoring Member
May 1, 2002
Pokie,
In case in matters, from your list, entry #131 is me (Calvin) and entry #132 is my son, Michael Henson. We both run the number 141. I'm a 46 year-old perennial beginner and Mike is a 13 year-old 125 Novice nutcase. So we never have a conflict... err, a number plate conflict anyway!

131................Motodawg............OK........3.....
132................CalvinHenson.......OK........3.....

Waivers on the way, bringin' 3 spectators. Thanks, Pokie!

:yeehaw: COME ON DIRTWEEK !! :yeehaw:

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
...last minute MEANS postmarked by Sunday midnight Sept 1.....

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I guess like the IRS, since the 1st is on a Sunday, we can make it Sept 2nd (Monday) by midnight.

B

biglou

FYI-Chris F. (screen name: RedXR) lives in Missourah. I know, he lives about 3 blocks East of me! And KLXGreg is only a couple miles inside Kansas, so you might as well change his registration to MO, also... :p

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by BigLou
And KLXGreg is only a couple miles inside Kansas, so you might as well change his registration to MO, also... :p

let's save the cheatin' for the track. ;)

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Pokie,
It looks as if my boys will not be attending this years event. Our oldest is playing freshman football and is dressing varsity games. He feels that he does not want to leave his team while there are still games going on, and there will be until after DW. He missed DW last year due to breaking his ankle trying to match Dads freestyle skills! (I tried to tell him FS was stupid and should be left to us idiots!)
ANywho....Nic, our youngest, attended DW last year and had the time of his life tooling around on his xr100! But, MamaBird says that he is not going this year. I argued with her a bit, but she just feels that he is not living up to his part of the bargain at school, AND at home...so she has decided he isn't going. (Being a kid is hell, I know)

You should already have my registration (sent a couple of weeks ago) yet I don't see a YES posted by my name and number..did you in fact recieve it? I am going to send in ChrisB and Nic's registrations in tonight JUST in case there are any last minute reprieves, or changes of heart.

Bummed Bird

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Pokie,

Add me to the list, reg. will be in the mail today! :yeehaw:

Now, the hard part, breaking it to miss mxbundy that I am in fact going after she said that she would rather me not go! Looks like I will be doing a lot of this ...... :worship:

So this is a call out to all the Socal wrecking crew to help me smoosh the wife.
:thumb:

bundy

OKKX'er

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 10, 2001
Very impressive the lengths you DRN'ers are willing to drive and especially the lengths you're willing to go to at home (I have some experience)

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
she should understand about bonding with buddies and other soldiers of mx.....
4 weeks of genuflecting might indeed get you there; would you believe I NEVER had to do that?

Poke

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Yeehaw, another riding buddy! OK Bundy, we'll send the flowers to the Mrs., anything else!?

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Just saw my name on the list :yeehaw: I mailed off the forms several days ago. One question, though, why doesn't it say 'yes' under Recieved form/waiver? Just a little bit worried, but ready to ride NOW! :flame:

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Pokie, my number is 218. I reserved it, but it didn't show on the registration list. Just a heads up, thanks.

Top Bottom