Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
We've made the decision...

Cooperland Here We Come!
One of two weeks:
October 1 (Tuesday) - (Saturday) 5
(Arrivals as early as Sept 30, Departures as late as Sunday, 6th)
or
October 15 (Tuesday) - (Saturday) 19
(Arrivals as early as 14th, Departures as late as Sunday, 20th)

We should have the date nailed-down within a week. Guy and the new owner are pumped that we'll be holding the event there and promise to be great hosts.

The land owner next to the property has agreed to open his land up for our use... if you want a 12 mile HS loop... you got it.

As always with DW events, daily grooming and watering of the MX track and this year.... REAL bathrooms and showers!

Stay tuned for more info. :aj:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
SAAAAAWWWEEEEEEEEEETTT!!! :) :)

Okay all you west coasters your butts had better be there or there will be hell to pay from yours truely!!! :p

I vote for the first week in October. :)

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I know the *real* reason Guy's excited...he's hoping to get some top-secret riding tips from Wardy and that good looking assistant moderator he has.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
YES! :aj: :aj: :aj: :aj: :aj:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan
LOL, speedy moves within a couple miles of LTM and we move DW :p
More like a couple of hours but that's okay, now that I'm so close I can go to LTM anytime.
Even though Cooperland will only be about 7 hours for us (seems like nothing compared to the 36 hour drive the previous two years) the road trip is part of the fun and I would like to check out someplace new. :)

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
and the planning race begins!

ok.......................LAST ONE TO THE CAMP SITE GOTTA CLEAN MY BIKE! ;) :moon:
so we got electric sites? We got water? do we have a NEW power washer?

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Motel Six and Holiday Inn are closest plus another that I can not remember the name of.

One note of interest. The dirt at Stillwater is RED. The kind that will stain. You will not want to wear your new white gear.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
why in the heck would you need a hotel room when there's real showers and bathroom facilites at the track? I'm gonna try and make it, I'll have to dig up some buddies to share the driving though ;)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by gospeedracer
SAAAAAWWWEEEEEEEEEETTT!!! :) :)

Okay all you west coasters your butts had better be there or there will be hell to pay from yours truely!!! :p

:)
What she said, WHOOHOO!!!!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
OMG... My prayers have been answered!

Excuse me while I go off to give thanks! :)

Okie.... you ready? :)

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
You guys are just excited cause I"m bringing a keg of Canadian beer (you know your are!!) Um, yeah about the keg. I'm assuming alcohol is permitted? (After riding of course). And if you need any help setting up, I wanna make my 20 some-odd hour drive worth it so coming early and leaving late is what I"m planning. This is gonna be AWESOME!!!!!!

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
I'm in!!

Now the tough questions:

How do I get all the bikes there (I see a trailer in my future).

What junior faculty member do I get to teach my course that week:moon:

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Originally posted by Lemming

What junior faculty member do I get to teach my course that week:moon:

Just get a tape of yourself standing at the front of the class, record it on a tape, and loop it. Your students won't notice the difference I swear!

:)

Top Bottom