KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
crap - i see what i get for staying off of the boards for a couple of weeks.  I just saw this 2003 sign up & it's February!

Okie - Wendy & i will be sending in registrations & $$ right away.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I just signed-up my kids and our friends (7 of us in all). Should be a great trip…we’re leaving the spouses at home!

I know that ATV’s are forbidden. My 11-year old son is wheelchair bound and is coming with us. I’m going to bring his ATV as a pit bike.

Do you think that there would be any chance of getting him out in the fields during some of the open sessions? I ride with him to give his upper body support. He does all of the point-n-shoot.

He’s coming either way; I’d just like to be able to tell him what he can expect at DW03.

Thanks

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
No problem... just not on the tracks. There is a LOT of room for him to ride.
We received 6 registrations, not 7!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Thanks Okie. Kyle will be excited to be able to ride with his brother and friends at Dirtweek.

I too noticed that the registration only showed 6 of us. My son Kyle is missing from the list. I have the PayPal ID number if you need it. E-mail me direct for any info you may require.

Bird82

Mar 24, 2002
Me and my Dad's(JHauck) coming, can't wait.
There's a good chance my buddy Lenny's coming also. We usually hang out at Monster Mountain or ride trails north of Montgomery, AL., C yall Bird

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
168 bike numbers requested abd 138 registered attendies, what's up with that?

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by BigLou
Heck, three of them are mine alone!
That explains it. I feel so under priviledged, I only own 2 and one of those is Tiggers'

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by Jeff Gilbert
168 bike numbers requested abd 138 registered attendies, what's up with that?

People like me who know they are going but have failed to cough up the moola.! Actually I gotta figure out where No_Mo stands... (Maybe out in the cold by himself). I'll prolly fork over for me this week.

Top Bottom