Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Yes, it feels good to lock in my position.. Something kicked my ass earlier this week and I've been thinking about dirtweek almost non-stop.. I'm sooo looking forward to meeting all of you folks, and meeting a few for the second time. :yeehaw: :aj:

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Pokie,

I just dropped my registration in the mail today.  Keep an eye out for it, should arrive the middle of next week.

:thumb: Feels good to make it official! :yeehaw:

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
I just spoke with SPD and Rich and it sounds like we're IN!! I just e-mailed my boss to double check but I'm pretty sure we're good to go. Save a camping spot for us!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Sweet! Will be cool to see you guys again.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
TimR... you're a-ok; just picked up your envelope at the PO

thanks and see you at Cooperland...

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
Well, the group has really grown. We've got SPD, FireMedic, Rich, Billy (he's new) and Myself! We're working on some more as well. Is it October yet??

What are the smb boy's up to?

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
More Ohioans, sweeet.

Does Billy ride a DRZ? I think I met him when I rode with SPD at Perry.

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
Yea, that's him. He's been joining us for most of our rides. We'll really see what kind of person he is after spending a week with us and 18 hours in a car.
;)

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Yep that was Billy. I'll get my stuff sent in Monday. Just got back from vacation. Been roasting on the beach.Now back to the real world.

The Mud Hen

Jul 2, 2003
Does the attendee list get updated when you have been registered? Just wanting to be sure I get on there. Me and Kid Brother are looking forward to this one..... mailed off the forms and money Monday. ;-)

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Originally posted by slo' mo
Im in via paypal. Pokie, will drop the waiver form in the mail tomorrow. :yeehaw:

Great to hear it Mr Mo, would not be the same without ya. :thumb:

Is 'Busted Helmet Mo' coming too?

The Mud Hen

Jul 2, 2003
Okiewan. Just starting to worry a little it is getting close to the dead line and I don't want to miss it. Thanks for the info. I will be looking forward to seeing our names on the list.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
I'm in for 5 days. Release forms go in the mail tomorrow!
:yeehaw:

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
Just wanted to say....THANK YOU!!!! You guys are awesome, it was looking like I wasn't going to make it there for a while.

My forms are in the mail as of Friday 8/29 along with Mick's forms and check. I can't freaking wait!! :)

Top Bottom