Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
DWreck..... what is that 'lesson' you speak of? enlighten please...

OnAnySunday

Big Pig
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2000
lost in the deserts of NM
Well, IF i make it, and IF i clear the dirt out of my ears so i know WHEN the races begin, and IF i dont break the bikes gosh darned FRAME again ( :think: ) (although hopefully i'll have a "better" bike next year...nothing personal Flash, but your pushin 21.... :eek: ) and IF i can get over the "coffee buzz" from the 12 hour drive enough to ride properly....

i'll take 32 again please. :)
Thank you.
(unless someone else REALLY wants it.)

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
updated

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by OnAnySunday
i'll take 32 again please. :)
Thank you.
(unless someone else REALLY wants it.)
Yeah buddy! I'd like to see 32 again too. Them was the daze. June of 88 all the way to June of 89. We had us GTCS demos day , got a promotion at work, rode snowsmobiles, ABQ sports show (boxing kangaroo and all), Tama!, bought 3 Bultacos in Sante Fe, went fishin at Navajo Lake, helped the Rodeo Queen move, Tama!, Super Hunky came back to DB in Jan 89, and I paid off my truck and 2 bikes.

That was a party man. :yeehaw:

Oh, the goodie-two-shoes won't let Rockie the boxing kangaroo come back to the sports show because there is a New Mexico law that forbids the use of "fighting" animals for entertainment purposes. Sheesh! :silly:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by VintageDirt
Oh, the goodie-two-shoes won't let Rockie the boxing kangaroo come back to the sports show because there is a New Mexico law that forbids the use of "fighting" animals for entertainment purposes. Sheesh! :silly:

But NM is one of the few states that allows Elk's favorite sporting event to legally survive.... ****erspaniel Fights! :eek:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by TwinSpar

But NM is one of the few states that allows Elk's favorite sporting event to legally survive.... ****erspaniel Fights! :eek:
I got my facts a little bit wrong, it's an Albuquerque city ordinance, not a NM state law.

Just to clarify NM law, organized coc...I mean rooster fightning is legal, but dog fighting is not. So there won't be in of those erspaniel fights around here. :confused:

Rich250F

Jun 11, 2002
Count me in for #24 again this year. Hopefully my daughter will be ready to go, and she will also be #24. Looking forward to seeing yall again.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
#80 please and this time I'm gonna be there to use it
DAMN the consequences :)

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Originally posted by KelvinKDX
Wendy & I will take the same numbers as we had this year:

88 - Wendy (Cycledelic Neophyte) :confused:
99 - Jim (KelvinKDX) :cool:

OK - i admit it - I'm a little dyslexic. :confused: I did a switcheroo because Wendy was 99 & i was 88. Please correct my error before Wendy does something drastic! :scream:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich
#80 please and this time I'm gonna be there to use it
DAMN the consequences :)

GOOD! :yeehaw:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Okay, we got enough to go now ;)
Updated to here

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I see that Kazykiboy has my number. Darn kids. I'll take 6 again and if we ride the same event I'll add an "A" to my number.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
R13 for me next year.

I gotta take that stinkin number off my bike, everybody sees it and then they think I've actually earned it and they expect to see nac-nac's over the doubles and fourth gear whellies through the whoops. Aint gonna happen, and if it does, just dial 911, cause it will be because my throttle is stuck and I'm moving WAY too fast to bail off!!!

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
that makes 75 and counting..... this will be one looooooong thread by the time DW'03 rolls around. Am guessing 300 members (incl. non-riders), right?

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Pokie
that makes 75 and counting..... this will be one looooooong thread by the time DW'03 rolls around. Am guessing 300 members (incl. non-riders), right?

I'm anxious to see how many really show up.

Updated to here

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I would like #5 and 214 for Chili Jr. I think 5 is free still, the only conflict for 214 is with Elk and Jr and Elk won't be in the same class.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Chili
Jr and Elk won't be in the same class.

Ya, I've seen Elk ride :p

Updated to here

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by Pokie
DWreck..... what is that 'lesson' you speak of? enlighten please...
Look at my results in the B motocross race. I'm nowhere to be found. I raced it I swear. :( The way I figure it is even if I change my number someone else will show up with it, be faster than me and steal my glory, or maybe I will improve so much that..............OK, I'm back from dreamland now.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by thumbs
I see that Kazykiboy has my number. Darn kids. I'll take 6 again and if we ride the same event I'll add an "A" to my number.

Hey T - What does the "A" stand for??? :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom