motodawg

Sponsoring Member
May 1, 2002
Jay..? Smitty..? Swifty...? I'm sooo... :confused: confused :confused: ! PM Okie? :)

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
looks like I'll be at Okie's trailer tomorrow digging out the paperwork on the Ladies Race...

B

biglou

Frank Dunn was listed as "Well Done" beside his name, but in talking to him he was pretty much non-computer savy. Skeered of them, he said! Maybe Zoomer can hook him up. Heck of a nice guy and wicked fast, too!

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
So somebody that gets 2'nd in the A class is allowed to also run the B class and get 3'rd??? I sure hope there is more to the story than that. Different riders, same # or something. I bet Dubach could have been 1'st in Pro, A, B, C, AND bikes with lights :| if that was what Dirtweek was all about. :(

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by DWreck
By way Wrench cut the track in front of me twice, and I know he did it to #44 OKKX'er at least once. Cheater! :)

ONLY twice? It should have been more like three times. I was on pucker factor 9 after nearly hitting the tree on the inside of the kicker/step up behind the starting line. So I decided to have a little fun and CHEAT my way to last place!
Truespode can tell you just how uptight I had become over racing this past year and decided it was time to have fun and enjoy it!

Besides ... I got the Hole Shot!!!!!! Good enough for me! :thumb:

wrench
TS-1

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by wrench

ONLY twice? It should have been more like three times. I decided to have a little fun and CHEAT my way to last place! :thumb:
wrench
TS-1
:) My race report, B Class by Jeff Gilbert

The gate drops and it's a definite race to the 1st turn. This is moto 2 by the way. Someone in front of me goes down and I'm stuck on the inside with no where to go so I stop. The bad thing for me is the person behind me didn't so I go down. I remount as quick as possible, fire it back up and I'm on the gas. As I make my way down the hill I am already catching up with a couple.
It's over the next 3 tables, around the corner and through the rhythm section and up over the step up / step down. As I make my way down the other side I actually jumped over someone on the last table top and I can see my next target coming out of the other side of the woods as I make the next step up. I didn't have the *alls to do the big jump but I did pass someone going down the hill and passed someone else on the double going up to the stairs. There was a big gap to the next place but I was detemined to catch up. As I stayed on the gas to complete lap one I was still quite a ways behind the next person and it was Blackhawk. I finally just about caught up with her as we headed down the back 3 tables but as I rounded the turn before the step up again going into the woods section, out of nowhere was #717 (Wrench) "Where did he come from and how did he get in front of me?"

I made my pass but had lost track of Blackhawk but I thought I caught up before, I'll do it again. As I made my way down the big hill once again and menouvered to the stairway who did I see? #717! "How did Wrench get back in front of me?" I thought I must have blacked out for a minute. I passsed him again and no one else was in sight. As I made my way to the other side of the track again who was in front of me? You guessed it, #717. Dang that Wrench has some moves, I never see him pass me
I wasn't untill I saw him bypass the section in the back after the 3 tables that I actually figured it out. :confused: I passed him and out of nowhere he would be back in front of me. I started laughing so hard I couldn't catch my breath. My race ended on lap 3. The 2 of us spent the next 2 laps passing each other, slowing down and waiving the other to pass back. We figured for fun we would make it a tie at the finish. As we came to a dead stop just before the finish and then slowly inched our way up the hill what happened? They scored him in front of me. :whiner: To top it off I don't even show up as racing in the results. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.
I don't think I've ever had as much fun as I did that race. :yeehaw:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I finished but dint get listed....oh well. :)

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Jaybird
I finished but dint get listed....oh well. :)
You know the reason don't you?...
It because we ride KTM's! pffttt....they're jealous! :moon: to em all.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Yeah, I know all about those guys. I musta passed Mikeb 4 times in the 2nd Bikes with lights moto...got me all confused and I had to eat even more dust trying to make my way to the front. Kinda messed me up.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Hey! Brownie doesn't count in the Tag-Team MX ... he was running by himself!

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
Someone in front of me goes down and I'm stuck on the inside with no where to go so I stop. The bad thing for me is the person behind me didn't so I go down.

Sorry about that, I was the one laying on the ground in front. I saw an opening the same time somebody else did and we hit, sending me off my bike and taking a few people with me. Exactly one lap after that I ran out of gas and had to roll back down the start and push my bike to the pits. :)

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
All available results are listed. There are obviously some names missing, some may be wrong; also incomplete teams. If you can help clear up names and bike numbers, post here or PM me. This only highlights the need to declare correct bike numbers....
thanks

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
46 (actually 46M) in the C and Bikes w/lights was VintageDirt

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Charlotte Swindell is actually Sharla Sikes. Charlotte Swindell is FC's nom de retro.

Hey, thanks for taking Blackhawk's name off my number. Contrary to popular belief, I am NOT a woman. :silly:

Last edited:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser
Contrary to popular belief, I am NOT a woman. :silly:

So the test results finally came back, excellent. JP - next time someone hassles you just show them the paper. :scream:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich
next time someone hassles you just show them the paper. :scream:
Good idea. I'll keep it in my pants, so if the occasion arises, I can just whip it out. :thumb:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser
Good idea. I'll keep it in my pants, so if the occasion arises, I can just whip it out. :thumb:

You're killin me. :)

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Originally posted by wrench
Truespode can tell you just how uptight I had become over racing this past year

He was so uptight that if you'd have to jackhammer a piece of coal up his ass and after 24 hours it would compress into a diamond :p

Glad to see him have a lot of fun.

Ivan

Top Bottom