DYDR do Pargon for the Fall! Nov 4th & 5th

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yep, it's that time of year and we've settled into November 4th and 5th. The extended forcast looks like it will be in the 50's and that's perfect Fall riding :nod:

This is the same weekend that Pargon has their Toys for Tots drive so either get there real early or after 9:00. I plan on getting there early Saturday, go for a quick ride and come back for the late arrivals.

:ride: :ride: :)

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
I'm hoping to make this, kinda tied up with money and things right now but hopefully will be able to sell of these bikes in my garage after this weekend. Is this just a day event or is camping still going on? Not sure when red ridge shuts down but I would think it will be cold as ..... at night?

Draybob

~SPONSOR~
Sep 29, 2002
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make any more rides at Paragon, since I have moved and the commute would be brutal.

However, I do have a great riding area just 15 minutes from my house now with about 1,500 miles of trail to ride for $15 a year. :nener: :laugh: :p

Here's a small example of some of the area:

Slideshow

If you ever find yourself coming this direction, let me know and I can keep you busy for days.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Draybob said:
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make any more rides at Paragon, since I have moved and the commute would be brutal.

However, I do have a great riding area just 15 minutes from my house now with about 1,500 miles of trail to ride for $15 a year.

Here's a small example of some of the area:

Slideshow

If you ever find yourself coming this direction, let me know and I can keep you busy for days.
I hate you :nod: :nener: :p :pissed: ;)

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
sick 96 250 said:
I'm hoping to make this, kinda tied up with money and things right now but hopefully will be able to sell of these bikes in my garage after this weekend. Is this just a day event or is camping still going on? Not sure when red ridge shuts down but I would think it will be cold as ..... at night?
Umm anyone got an answer for me :bang:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Sorry, didn't see that part.

We were thinking of camping right at Paragon (trailer) Then, the more we thought on it we figured a Hotel might just do the trick. I am almost 100% positive that the hotel will win out.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
Well you got a heated camper, that doesnt really help me any, haha. I guess I could get really smashed and the cold wont bother me as much.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I cant make this one, had a nasty fight with a chunk of metal and it won. Wont be able to bend my arm for awhile. Have fun in the cold.

Sick, get yourself a 20lb propane bottle and a heater for it. One april i was sweating while everyone else froze at Red Ridge.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Treejumper said:
...One april i was sweating while everyone else froze at Red Ridge.
Yeah until you ran out of gas! I was personally shock that you ran out of gas--a non-flatulent Chucke?!?! Just don’t make sense to me :moon: :p

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
RM_guy said:
Yeah until you ran out of gas! I was personally shock that you ran out of gas--a non-flatulent Chucke?!?! Just don’t make sense to me :moon: :p

Thats not funny! :yell:

Ok, it was! :)

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Trigger is down for the count Broken shoulder and dislocated and separated, torn rotator....etc....... maybe next year

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Damn Trigger!!! What happened?

It looks like the RI Congtingent might be there Friday too. Even if the Dr. says I can't ride, I'll still be there. Is it Thursday yet?

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
What's up with everyone getting hurt these days?

I just finished my fifth enduro over the past six Sundays (worked the Rocktoberfast Enduro on Oct. 8th). Both me and the bike are still in one piece. Alas I won't be at Paragon next weekend. All that racing has caused my honey-do list to grow exponentially.

RM_guy, I know you're about to put your bike up for the season. Once again you never came up to ride with us. What gives?

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
My hurt is because I was too cheap to buy new tires soon enough. Wiped out and tweaked the knee.

Sorry to hear you can't make it. Maybe we can schedule a ride up your way in the spring. Waddya say?

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Who wants to wait until spring?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
WoodsRider said:
...RM_guy, I know you're about to put your bike up for the season. Once again you never came up to ride with us. What gives?
My wife called me a Nancy-Shirley the other day. I gotta stop telling her things :bang:

I make grand plans only for them to fall apart. I like PK's idea of a ride up your way in the Spring.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Looks like i will need to do lots of riding this winter and spring. Found out that i will be wiping alot of :moon: sometime around June. :yeehaw:

Top Bottom