GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
On my last ride I noticed that the miles on my ENDURANCE Enduro computer was significantly off from my riding buddy. Mine registered 77 and her stock odo said 55. I'm sure hers was correct. So what is the root cause of the incorrect milage? I do not have the computer manual.

Possibly unrelated, but..... the ride before this one I crunched the headlight assembly pretty good (Split plastic, headlight torn from mount,etc ) and although the enduro computer appears intact I know it got some of the brunt of that crash. :ugg:

Any thoughts? Thanks

B

biglou

Sounds like calibration. If it's anything like an MTB computer, you input a number (diameter, circumfrence, etc., depending on brand) to tell it what size wheel it's getting input from. Did you change batteries lately? Most cyclo-computers don't hold their memory when the batt is removed.

I just looked that one up. Looks like the same one Aimee has. She or Eddie should know how to check/recalibrate it.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Nat, I don't have the manual in front of me but I'm pretty sure the only " " calibration is putting in the diameter/circ of the front tire like Lou said. You can either calculate this or measure it, if you don't have a manual I can look for Aimee's tonight and scan it for you.

For some reason the number 1945 seems close to what I put in Aimee's but I've not had my morning coffee yet :)

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Thanks guys! Eddie, when I saw that you had posted in this thread I thought you were gonna give me a hard time about that crash that did in my headlight, lol. Afterall, you got to witness it first hand!!

Layton

~SPONSOR~
Aug 2, 2000
Sometimes the magnetic pickup will hit twice instead of only one time per revolution due to improper alignment. It may just need re-adjusting.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Nat, what wheel size did you in put? On mine I run 2229, I'm very close to being right on (it's like 3 tenths off) my front wheel is a 90/90/21 S12. Hope this helps?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom