Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
O.K. my extra '98 XR200 is reserved for mouthychic, sorry, I mean Squeakygirl. I also have two bikes that I bounce back and forth on, a '02 KTM 450SX, and a '02 WR426 (with YZ everything), so one of those is available. Is anyone else bringing an extra bike, or does anyone else need to borrow a bike?

BTW, I will be in Hawaii until 1/25, but I will be watching!

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
I'll have my WR400 & KX500 - I plan on being there for at least one day just don't know which one or if I'll be there for more than one.

Brian

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Nov 3, 2000
I'm bringing my yz 125, but I am letting SOLO use it since I have been injured. If I am released from the dr. I'll ride it too, but I think I'm going to need a ttr 125 or something similar to putt around on.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Originally posted by Strick
O.K. my extra '98 XR200 is reserved for mouthychic, sorry, I mean Squeakygirl.

What'd I say now? :think:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
mouthychic....................hehehehehehehehehe :p

B

biglou

Strick-I know you're out of town right now, but I sent you an email this morning-I'll take dibs on the WR. We're gonna haul a Husky CR125 out to Reno for Tree (buying from CAL) meaning we'll have to leave a bike at home and I figger that WR is as close to my YZF as anything. Guess I'll just have to whoop SirT's but up that hill on your bike... :moon:

If you need me to bring anything for the bike, say the word. Oil, plugs, etc. :thumb:

If the Husky deal falls through, I'll let you know ASAP.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Depending on how my YZ is doing I may bring an extra bike

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Would it be possible for my boyfriend to take a spin or two on various bikes? He knows how to ride, not a beginner, just not much offroad experience. Maybe that will give him some ideas when it's his turn to buy his own bike instead of riding my old POS bike.

It would be much appreciated, and would also end the arguments that go "If you didn't make me ride that old crappy bike I could kick your ass."

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Hey now . . . I didn't mean the ORANGE bike. She's pretty and sweet . . . er, I mean fast and bad-ass.

This stupid DT on the other hand is costing me the $ I was going to spend on a new helmet and new set of gear!! :flame:

Dirty Dave

Sponsoring Member
Jul 31, 1999
extra bike...

I will have the fat cat honda there hoping to sell but could be available for someone to play. it is actually a very fun play/pit bike. It loves sand and snow... hates jumps and berms

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
SqueakyGirl, when are you arriving? I need to know which day(s) I need to bring the XR200 out.

Thanks!

B

biglou

Strick-FYI-We're going to try to squeeze my 426 into the bed of Tony's truck along with his and Blackhawk's bikes. After all, SirT's pretty fast. I'll need my own bike if I'm gonna beat him up "Big Lou Hill" (it gets renamed this year!). We're also gonna see about shoehorning Little Ricky onto the trailer. I'm pretty sure this will be more bikes per sq. ft. than is allowed by law in some states. We'll have to take pictures...

If we can't make my bike fit, I'll just ride your WR or whatever is available. Like I told Tony yesterday, I'd still be coming even if I couldn't ride. :thumb:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Strick said:
SqueakyGirl, when are you arriving? I need to know which day(s) I need to bring the XR200 out.

Thanks!

I'm arriving Thursday, but I won't be riding until Saturday

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Are you sure no riding Friday, Squeak? I just got the XR cleaned, filled the tank (I leave that bike dry), and took her for a test drive. She is ready for you!

Lou, I have two bikes that I ride. The WR and the KTM-SX. If you need to use one you are welcome, however you might be riding the orange one occassionally. I am faster on the blue bike, so if I go on a ride with the fast group I will need the WR. Either way you WILL have a bike at ALL times!

Last edited:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Yes, I'm positive no riding Friday. I'm going to Tahoe! WOOHOO!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Thank you!

B

biglou

Strick-We're gonna see if it fits in the bed of Tony's truck, but we aren't going to mess with it for too long. If it won't fit easily, I'll ride whatever is available. Thanks!

B

biglou

That's right baby! You're going against the new and improved Lou. I got me one of them chrome fin thingies fer my helmet now, so you better watch out! :moon: :laugh:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Lou - I'm sure you guys can fit all 3 bikes. I've had 3 big bikes plus stands, gear bags, and gas cans in my S-10 short bed. You probably know this already, but the easiest way is putting all three bikes forward with a tool box or small cooler in front of the middle bike (between middle bike front tire and bed of truck), so it's offset. Then you can swing around the back of the outside bikes as needed to make room for gear and stuff.

LOL Lou - Sanford and Son comes to mind. Or was that the Beverly Hillbillys :joke:

Top Bottom