Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Shaw's Back.......Sorry I havnt been posting/checking in on the board. I'm going through some serious changes guys, but my life is slowly getting back on track, and I need to ride now more than ever! Glad to see yall had a great turn out at Paragon, wish I could've been there!

I would love to run Flaks on 6/15, anyone else in? Just got the netra flyer adversing Coeymens Hollow on June 15th, Are they running three events there this year? Well anywho,.....I just want to ride and get my mind straight ! :aj:

Probaly riding locally this weekend, if anyone is interested?

knobbiethrower

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2000
Hey Shaw,

Hope all is well.really want to hook up and ride together again. I am riding sunday at the Mohawk All off road (No plate needed ! ) If you can make it great!, if not let's try to hook up soon , either down your way or up here. Just keep a-ridin! :thumb:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Glad to see ya back Shaw :) I can't make Flacks but maybe you can make the MX ride on 6/21 & 22

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Originally posted by Shaw520
Are they running three events there this year?
Welcome back Shaw , sorry to hear your bride is ill.
Yes there are 3 events a Flaks this year . 2 NETRA and 1 ECEA .
I am going to try to make the June 15th race . I had to bail out of the May race .

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Shaw - We'll see you there buddy. Afterwards let's grab some wings at Hooters, dirtybkr already said he's buying... or was that loser buys, ah same diff. :scream:

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Originally posted by dirtybkr

&nbsp;Shaw , sorry to hear your bride is ill.
&nbsp;

I couldnt have said it better myself....... :laugh: :laugh:&nbsp;

Hooters? Afterwards?&nbsp; Sounds like a plan. :thumb:

Looser buys...?...... After my wife is done running me through the ringer, I may have to borrow three bucks for fuel from ya, Bill!

Soooo looking foward to June 15th,&nbsp; see you guys there!

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Originally posted by Shaw520
Shaw's Back.......Sorry I havnt been posting/checking in on the board. I'm going through some serious changes guys, but my life is slowly getting back on track,
Oops , I read .... my wife is slowly getting back on track .....

Well ,as long as she didn't get the bike . See you at Facks.

Oh, and Woods , bring your credit card .

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Drty,&nbsp;&nbsp; No really,.....you were right the first time!!

Knobbie,&nbsp; How'bout you on the 15th, be great to get you and the Ronman there at Flaks! :aj:

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
:aj:
Flacks, roost, dirt, sweat, scan, pain, glory, credit, Hooters...Only in America, count me in.. :laugh: :laugh:
Woods if you remember don't forget XL for the shirt, thanks... :worship:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by dirtybkr
Shirt ? I didn't get no stinking shirt .
You got your shirt last year!
Besides, Ripin raced the novice race, took a nasty spill, and then, without even mumbling, agreed to help out at scoring during the amateur-expert race. Now that's what I call support for the sport!

Shaw - Sorry to hear about your "loss" buddy. I'll scrounge some coinage from underneath the cushions for gas money. All my disposable income is going towards sending my bride to grad school in the fall... and a minibike for Woods Jr.

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Shaw, I just found out they postponed this event till Oct 12, 03...I was checking out that Systic Fibrosis run at the NETRA website and got the beta..
I think Ronman and Knobbie are ridin it, they got a forum..
Till next time..

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Don't forget the ride in Hancock, NY on the 21st and 22nd. I believe knobbie, dirty and I will be there on the 22nd... unless one or both of them can't get a kitchen pass.

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
:laugh: :laugh:.....What's this Hancock ride? I haven't heard anything about it till today...Is it WNOA?
Inquiring minds want to know......I know NETRA has a run on that weekend called Dam Good..

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Flaks Canceled??....ARRRRR!!&nbsp;(Shaw throwing something across the room),...&nbsp;&nbsp;sum biatch!! I was so looking foward to that one.

Woods, the 23rd might be difficult for me, but tell me more about Hancock, is that the one at the ski slope?&nbsp;

Last edited:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by knobbiethrower
:moon: Take a look at this woods, you will be getting familar with this view :flame:
Why? Are you going to be doing some plumbing work in my office?

Hancock is an ECEA event (I think). It's a combination ISDE qualifier and dual sport ride. Sunday is supposed to be the gnarly day with lots of hillclimbs. We're doing the d/s ride which follows the same route as the qualifier. Basically we get to ride the same grass track and terrain tests as the LOI riders when they are finished. The club recommends fresh knobbies for Sundays ride. I better not use my Trellys. I don't want knobbiethrower to have any excuses when I have to wait for him on top of all the hills. :laugh: :scream:

Last edited:

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
I love that clip .
I was just checking out the Ridgeriders web @ http://www.ridgeriders.org/
This is what they have to say about being street legal

" You and your bike must be street legal. That means motorcycle drivers license, registration, insurance, working head and taillights. Lights must work at anytime asked throughout the events. Spark arrestors and QUIET mufflers are definately required. Your license plate must be attached to your bike and fully visible from the rear. If you or your bike do not meet these simple requirements, stay home. "
It sounds like they mean it , I have some work to do .

Top Bottom