fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
The pre entries for the Cherokee national is already at 30%. The rider limit for this event and the remainder of the series is 500.
The SC national sold 600 pre entries nearly three months before the race date.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Got mine in!

racer493

Mar 30, 2003
Are you sure dad. did you send in the entry in yourself or were you off somewhere staring at showgirls. You might just have to wait till round three :nener:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
It better have gotten mailed in or it will NOT be fun around the shop if I have to stay & work!

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Georgia is fun - When it rains it's slippery, just like anywhere else. Now southern Ohio is a different story.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
The red clay is interesting, one time you go through it and it feels real slippery so you set up for it and then the next time it seems ok so you are always on your toes.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
freewoco said:
Geroiga is almost too tight, if there ever was such a thing...

Ride Jackpine...........

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
The freeway known as Marsh Madness = Jack Pine.

We will try to do better this year. What row do you want freewoco?

freewoco

Nov 13, 2009
anybody that actually rides enduros (not just lay them out) would know that a tight enduro doesn't = a good enduro. I think all clubs could take some lessons from Mr. Randt about laying out an enduro.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Don't underestimate how much time Fatherandson has spent laying out enduros with Mr. Randt, not to mention how much time he has spent riding enduros. Safe to say, he knows how to do both.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
freewoco said:
Georgia makes Jackpine look like a freeway.... Trust me I have raced both events.

YOU didn't ride it this year! I did hear that Georgia can be tight though. I'm going to try Tenessee and Missouri I think. We had fun last year at Sumter, going again. Row 18.

freewoco

Nov 13, 2009
I know Jackpine had the one tight section, Marsh sadness or what ever you called it. (no offence Don, I respect all that put in time laying out enduros), but Georgia is tight from start to stop. Thats all I'm sayin.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
freewoco said:
I know Jackpine had the one tight section, Marsh sadness or what ever you called it. (no offence Don, I respect all that put in time laying out enduros), but Georgia is tight from start to stop. Thats all I'm sayin.
Um from what I heard Deb and the grand kids layed that section out and Pork Chop Cleatis finished the arrowing. Thanks Deb :cool: Maybe next time you can get the old man to help ya if his back ain't bothering him, or was it the ankle?....

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Yeah, I heard some guy on a funny colored KTM 200 got tired and broke his shifter fork so he could quit.

skippy1277

Nov 16, 2009
Just for the record freewoco is right about GA being tight. I remeber telling myself after about 3 miles into a 7 mile never ending setion that I was having fun.....not, totally worth the drive tho, cant beat righting in non frozen ground in Feb!!!!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
skippy1277 said:
Just for the record freewoco is right about GA being tight. I remeber telling myself after about 3 miles into a 7 mile never ending setion that I was having fun.....not, totally worth the drive tho, cant beat righting in non frozen ground in Feb!!!!

I see they got wi fi at the bar now.......

Top Bottom