Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
No plate required! :cool:

All the requirements and details of the event are in the flyer...

nickolino

Feb 21, 2008
:boss: Is the pinecone a National also? I was told Marshmadness section will be split in half for a total of 2 sections, thats so you people under da bridge won't have too do the Math.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
It will be two sections with a mandatory KOOL-AID stand in the middle for all of you orange panty wearing riders. Make sure you bring your quarters................... :cool:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 577

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Will it take bridge cards?

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Thanks Smit Dog for all of your work on thei flyer.

The transponder fee will be collected at the event.

I wonder who will win the holeshot award for the first pre entry. I am headed to the LMC mail box this afternoon. :)

bruno670

Sep 13, 2006
Don Marsh said:
It will be two sections with a mandatory KOOL-AID stand in the middle for all of you orange panty wearing riders. Make sure you bring your quarters................... :cool:
How about coolant for those Yamaha riders?

Ward

Jan 23, 2006
Smit-Dog said:
The flyer and pre-entry form for the 2010 Jack Pine National Enduro has been posted! There is a 500 rider limit, and with the first few nationals in 2010 selling out well before the event date, you don't want to miss out on the 85th running of this historic enduro.
Now that my shoulder is back in one piece and I can ride again, I'd like to put in my early reservation for bed space in the badass Smit-Dog RV.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Holeshot!!!!!

It was a photo finish for the holeshot award and it is a tie. Nathan Thompson and David LaPlante both have January 14th postmarks on their entries and I have no way to determine which was stamped first.
The package of 7 entries from Creeper nearly rounded out the top 10 in one day.

More info to follow.

Creeper9

~SPONSOR~
Oct 28, 1999
Glad to see you got them! My delievery confirmation notice had me thinking there was a problem.

If it's going to be anything like last year, I can't wait for the ride. :ride:

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Cool - looks like I got my row pick then! (thanks Creeper!)

nickolino

Feb 21, 2008
Why isn't Factory Freddy pre entered. Yeah I'am told He won't go cause he can't win it. What a sandbagger! He should top the 2010 sandgagger list fo sure.

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
fatherandson said:
It was a photo finish for the holeshot award and it is a tie. Nathan Thompson and David LaPlante both have January 14th postmarks on their entries and I have no way to determine which was stamped first.

:yeehaw:

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
fatherandson said:
Mike, you may not get your first pick. Nathan and David will be on row 10.
I did not look at the row selections.

I knew we should of gotten that pre entry TIME stamped to!

Oh well. We put in for 4 on row 10. Bump Nathan and David up to 9, all is good. I promise not to hit Nate to hard when I pass :p

What are the odds that the first batch of registrations already had a duplicate request? Amazing.

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
Haha, I'm glad I got my entry in early...it sounds like I just got myself in on the hottest row!

KTM Mike said:
I promise not to hit Nate to hard when I pass :p

Hopefully, with any luck on my part, you won't have to worry about passing me. :nener:

...but most likely I'll just move over and let you by...

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
sdpenton211 said:
hey do you really need the d-15/d-14 membership or can you just ride without it?

No, you don't need to be a member of the local district to ride any of the national enduros. You just need your AMA membership.

Top Bottom