tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
cant believe it

you callin my bike a piece? hehe i earned those scratches on my plastic just like swift. i just cant afford to replace the plastic. i have a motto with my bikes. money goes inside the bike.........ie oil, piston, reeds, im stupid and fix em up pretty right before i sell em. truth be told i think he thought id make his bike look slow due my lack of talent. i know i know shut up and i get three days ISS.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Re: mx547 and his bike

Originally posted by tx246
on the casey video that he shot of me and lorin riding his bike on the track

speaking of lorin, where was he? i thought that he was coming to enid to ride with us. i had a couple pic's of him at hickory ridge (not on my bike) ;) that i was going to give him.

the allure of the big red machine of death is strong, isn't it?

Last edited:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I think he was working on his truck. I think swift said that the brakes were giving him trouble.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
I had planned on going to the track up until Saturday night. I did end up doing the brakes on the car. I would have liked to have been there, as I could have used the help with the jumping stuff. It would have been especially nice to do the starting gate thing with you guys. Ah, the sweet smell of 500 roost, unless of course you are Justin - then it is about the "taste" of the 500 roost! Let me know when the next ride is. I will probably ride this Sunday and hopefully both days next weekend. Jay, when will Hickory Ridge start back up again?

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Any of you guys riding the buddy race at Anadarko Sunday? I'll be there in a Silver F150 with a CRF.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Not me smitty, I plan on a nice relaxing weekend at home.....putting the bike back together.(with nwely rebuilt mx tech suspension,if it arrives.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Sorry Smitty, honey-do's are on the agenda. Just finished the top end on the 310. I would like to go, nice track and trail. Super nice people there.

Top Bottom