DirtDragon

Oct 22, 2003
Hey there, I am from New Braunfels (roughly 5 hours south of ya) and have been on dirtrider.net for a couple of months now but haven't been very active. I have a 2000 KX250 and am still a total novice on it, but I love it to death! I certainly would not mind making the drive up north for any/all events put on by you guys.

Travis

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I'm just outside of Waco. There is a "hard pack" mx track here that races every 3rd Sunday that I usually race. Other than that I head north most of the time. If you're ever passing through give me a shout.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
DirtDragon: Welcome to the NTSP. There are a fairly active group of guys from the Austin area.

Watch for Patman, Green Horn and DougRoost around the site. Patman has a killer bike he built out of three or four bikes (if I remember correctly), Green Horn talks about riding, but has never been (to the best of my knowledge), and DougRoost can make most any of us look real slow. :laugh:

Check out Muensterfest!

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Tony Eeds said:
Watch for Patman, Green Horn and DougRoost around the site. Patman has a killer bike he built out of three or four bikes (if I remember correctly), Green Horn talks about riding, but has never been (to the best of my knowledge)

Sorry, just now saw this post. Welcome to DRN! Tony pretty much covered my dirtriding bio. :laugh: I hope to get out and do some riding this spring. Just got a new truck and now have a way to haul myself + bike w/o bumming a ride or stealing the wife's SUV. Maybe we (Patman, Doug, yourself and I) can get together and ride somewhere. I also know a couple of guys here in town (not this site) that ride as well.

Top Bottom